(available as an onsite seminar or online webinar)
Everyone influences others. Whenever your life connects with another person, you exert influence. Everything you do -at home, at work, or at play- has an impact on the lives around you. No matter what your goals are in life, you can achieve them more effectively and efficiently and the contribution you make can be longer lasting if you learn to increase your influence. Through self-assessments, group discussions and activities, case studies, and other real-world applications, this program, which is based on a John C. Maxwell book by the same title, will equip you with 10 universal principles and empower you to positively impact the lives of those around you. Want to become a person of influence? Book this program.
* Describe how people of influence positively affect others
* Explain the relationship between integrity and influence
* List and explain the 4 stages of influence
* Apply 10 proven principles to become more influential
* Influencing & Developing Others
* Leading Effective Teams