The people who have risen to the top and stayed at the top have world-class focus.
Champions need to stay focused amidst changing environments and conditions and must be resilient and solid when things occur that are unplanned and/or have the potential to upset the plan. We need to determine where we are going and why it matters. It’s important to set the attitudes, mindsets, policies, practices and expectations for the culture of discipline. Olympic champions have mastered world-class focus and you can learn from the best.
Without focus, it’s easy to get sucked in or quashed by distractions and adversities. To be able to perform in key moments, it takes the proper tools of concentration. And increased focus will undoubtedly lead to greater productivity.
Everyone can learn to be even more focused. This presentation is for any individual or company that wants to hone their focus techniques to help put you in the zone in your workplace so you can be more productive.
Laser Focus, Vision, Time management, Beliefs, Passion, Drive, Eliminating distractions, Getting in the zone, Planning, Productivity, Commitment, Adaptability
- Discover how 20 huge, soft, flexible, flying Frisbees will teach you how to gain the exceptional laser focus of an Olympic Champion and increase your productivity
- Learn how to interpret your environment. Analyze your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Learn how to create S.M.A.R.T. Goals–Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic & Timely
- Focus on what it takes to set a vision and build a plan
- Learn the keys to the persistent pursuit of performance excellence
- Identify what it takes to achieve your goals and measure outcomes
- Focus on practices that increase commitment and discipline
- Using intrinsic visualization to accomplish your objectives
- Making your “practices” more meaningful with your end results in mind
- Staying focused while confronted with a high pressure or stressful situation
You will gain the focus and intensity of a world-class competitor so you and your colleagues will increase efficiency and productivity.