1. Examine several kinds of transitions, loss, brokenness, and grief experiences that occur at home/work
2. Consider the methods of handling crisis that are evident in American individuals and organizations
3. Outline a pathway for developing, improving, and deploying a more positive (mature) approach to crisis scenarios.
4. Discover practical counsel for our own life and organization regarding crisis, loss, and transitions
5. Discover managerial skills for handling transitions
Encouraging Hope in Leadership and their Teams
Building bridges of hope to individuals, leadership teams , and executives in profit and non-profit organizations through presentations about conflicts, resiliency, grief, loss, self-care, advocacy, customer service, influence, and management.