SpeakerMatch Teleseminar Series
Speak Your Way to Success
Create Consistent and Predictable Cash Flow From Every Speaking Gig
Guest: Sue Henry
This was a 60 minute teleseminar which took place on June 05, 2014 at 12:00 p.m. Central Time
Many speakers have worked hard to develop their speaking abilities but have no idea how to convert their audience prospects into paying clients, customers, or patients. Speakers â€œhopeâ€ that if they do a good job, people will automatically buy from them. They are either limited by the vendor on if they can sell from the back of the room or they have no idea what to offer and how to get results. We all have been in seminars where we are pounded with sales talk and pressure. But that rarely works anymore, thank goodness. The reality is that WE arenâ€™t comfortable with that selling method and neither is our audience! Sue will teach you how to subtly emotionally engage your audience and subtly lead them to taking action. Itâ€™s a system that works when you follow it. Are you ready to monetize your speaking gigs?
What Was Covered in This Interview:
- How to open your talk so your audience leans forward and thinks, â€œIâ€™m so glad Iâ€™m here today!â€
- How to determine and design your compelling offer. This is the foundation of your talk and leads your audience to take action.
- How to seed your talk with your compelling offer that makes sense and leads your audience to want more
- How to engage your audience with stories that touches their pain and brings relief and help them realize they need you!
- How to close with a call-to-action that isnâ€™t salesy, annoying, or pitching. This one tip will create a stampede of interested people swarming around you after your talk.
- How to collect the contact information of the people in the room who want more. Vendors and event planners do not share this list with you â€“ itâ€™s up to you to get it! Weâ€™ll talk about offers they wonâ€™t want to refuse!
- Effective follow-up: Most sales happen between the 5th & 12th communication from you following the speaking gig. Without this, you are leaving thousands of dollars on the table! Learn specific tips to help you create a sequence of emails that convert prospects to buyers, without pitching.
About Our Guest
Over the past 5 years, more than 5,000 business professionals have attended one of Sueâ€™s live trainings or workshops. Her audience represents people from 18 countries! For years she struggled to convert speaking gigs into sales. Finally, with much trial and error, she developed a proven system that delivers predictable results for those who apply it. Sue is a contributing author in the NY Times #1 bestseller, Masters of Sales, and the Amazon #1 bestseller, Worldâ€™s Worst Network. She has spoken at the same events as Jack Canfield, Stephen M.R. Covey, Bob Burg, Ivan Misner, and others. Sueâ€™s process allows her to make thousands in sales within 90 days of speaking and sheâ€™s now sharing her unique and proven process with others. Sue and her husband are organic dairy farmers in SE Minnesota. They have 6 grown children and 4 grandchildren.
You must log in or create an account to listen to this replay.
You will periodically receive emails from SpeakerMatch.com to inform you about new messages you've received. We'll also let you know about new features and changes to the service. Occasionally we may send promotional messages from our advertising partners. You can opt out of promotional messages.