What You Can Expect
Here’s what you can expect from me:
- Prompt and professional replies to your calls and emails.
- A personal consultation prior to your event, so we can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my blog and social media channels. (Assuming your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation focused on bringing to you the magic of Disney's stories and of Disneyland Park, achieving the outcomes you want for your audience.
- A custom resource page, exclusively created for your attendees. It will include any slides I used in the presentation, and links to books, articles, and other resources I believe will be helpful.
- A follow-up communication after the event to make sure I met or exceeded your expectations. (I also want to know how you think I can improve.)
A Little About Me
I have been speaking publicly for over 15 years, presenting engaging and thought-provoking messages on a variety of topics. I have been told by previous event organizers that I have a natural rapport and connection with audiences that makes them relate well to me, engage in my presentations, and come away with a fresh understanding of the subject at hand.
At the same time, I have been a Disneyland annual passholder for 23 years, and I see the park in a way very few do. In my speaking, I bring those two together, using the magic of Disneyland's stories to help you transform your story and that of your team or organization.
I am a member of Toastmasters International and I have won several club awards for my speaking skills.
I have written two books, Once Upon YOUR Time and Faith and the Magic Kingdom, both of which are Amazon bestsellers.
With the heart of a teacher, the kindness of a friend, and the willingness to challenge you to reach beyond what you think you can do and be, I merge my educational experience, work experience, and unique blend of passions with a dream for helping others. Now, let me put all that to work for you!
I have been happily married to my wife, Faye, for seventeen years, and we have one daughter. We live in Orange County, California. In my free time, I enjoy going to Disneyland (of course!) and SeaWorld, reading, and playing drums. Oh, and after 5 years of running everything from 5Ks to half marathons, I will be running my first full marathon in May 2018!
Most Popular Topics
- Once Upon YOUR Time – We "spend" our time like there's no tomorrow. A few minutes here, maybe an hour there, and the day is gone, often with little to show for it. Time management is hard. Let me share with you my easy, unique system for managing your time. What makes this system, and this presentation, unique? Disneyland Park serves as the inspiration and illustration for each one!
- Perspectives from the Park – Whether you’re facing fear, insecurity, or are just feeling “stuck,” a change in perspective can make all the difference. I will show you how to make that happen in your life as we explore the use of "forced perspective" at Disneyland.
- Discover the Magic in Your Story – There's no such thing as an "ordinary" person. In this presentation, I show you how to find the "magic" in your story–what makes you uniquely valuable.
Or we can create your own experience! Tell me what parts of Disneyland you want to focus on (lands, rides, shows, details, etc.) and/or what the goal/theme of your event is, and I'll create a custom presentation uniquely for you!
My Commitment to You
Select me as a speaker, and I will give you a 110% effort, helping you achieve the goals you’ve set for your event. When you win, I win. It's just that simple.
For information on my faith-based speaking, please see my ChristianSpeaker.net profile here.