Makarand Utpat, Speaker- SpeakerMatch Profile
Brief Bio: Ready to hire me? www.makarandutpat.com (888)-360-4535 No obligations, no risks!
I am a nationally recognized authority, best-selling author and digital marketing consultant.
Do you know how frustrating it is for business owners to keep up with marketing, maintain credible social media presence, rank high on Google while focusing on their business priorities?
I solve this by supercharging your online brand and building your credibility through SEO, blogging, content strategy, social media ads and email marketing.
Personal Bio: I was never the tallest dude on the block nor I bagged the gold medals by scoring high marks in the exams nor I was the fastest. While growing up, I shared 320 Sq ft tiny apartment and bathroom with my siblings, parents and grandmother. I grew up in a town that was right next to the 3rd largest slum in the world. So, poverty was not a novelty for me. I know what it feels like to be an outcast and denied and ignored. English was my 2nd language. I am an immigrant who came to US with a leap of faith and aspirations to get a higher education.
Little by little, everything adds up. It is up to us whether we succumb to it or turn into an asset.
It boils down to accepting the reality first and being self-aware about the setbacks and challenges. Then only you can begin to learn to overcome and come out ahead as the winner. It’s a decision and then you go at it with full force. I call it as having a glass-is-half-full mentality and opening yourself up for possibilities versus all the reasons why things can’t be changed.
That is what my journey has been all about.
I believe that the kinds of scarcities I experienced and the circumstances I grew up in created a huge advantage for me to achieve.
I had the world’s best parents, best early mentors and best siblings who instilled the things like work-ethics, compensating for lack of money by showering love, value of the sacrifices, treating other people with respect, giving your best without complaining, and possessing a good character. I consider them as the giants of my life because of which I could sit on their shoulders and see farther... achieve further.
I have seen both sides and it has allowed me to create unique perspective towards life, success, failure, and winning. I truly appreciate every little opportunity life has offered to me.
- Disrupt, Readjust, or Die is today’s new mantra. It requires knowing the ropes in understanding the nuances beyond idea gestation or conception phase. Makarand knows the ropes.
- Makarand is credited with expanding the competitive positioning and profitability of many organizations by unlocking their digital capabilities and technology potential.
- Throughout his career, he has brought the vision, leadership, and sustainable value growth by rallying teams and delivering results.
- Makarand, regarded as the turnaround expert, gets called in to execute game-changing turnarounds on stalled programs, in-flight projects, and new initiatives.
- Makarand also believes in another mantra “Life is about possibilities and not problems” and “Making the most out of every situation” and has guided and directed individuals and teams. He’s sometimes known as the horse whisperer for people.
- Makarand is a co-founder of a nonprofit and also sits as the executive board of directors on nonprofits in New Jersey/ NYC area. Through one of the nonprofits he is part of, it has raised more than $30,000 and donated it to the needy charities, social causes, and children school education for tribal communities.
- Makarand considers himself blessed to get an opportunity to learn from the world’s topmost digital influencers and thought leaders.
- Makarand Utpat is a published author (or co-author) of numerous blogs, vlogs, press releases, white papers, and books to his credit.
- Most recently, he shared the book space with a who's who list of CIOs and CEOs such as Facebook CIO Tim Campos, Pizza Hut CIO and Digital Officer Baron Concors and other thought leaders for a chapter he authored in a book called "The Chief Information Officer's Body of Knowledge". It is a handbook comprised of tips, hard-knocks, dos and don'ts, and lessons learned from the top minds.
- In addition, Makarand was recently recognized as the best-selling author for a new book "Ignite Your Life" he co-authored with personal success expert and sales and marketing thought leader and his mentor Mr Brian Tracy.
- His upcoming book “Ignite Your Digital Marketing” is up for release in June-July 2018 time frame on Amazon, Kindle, Barnes and Noble, Google Books and other online book outlets.
Social Media Connect: Makarand walks the walk on what he teaches. He maintains active presence on key social media channels by blogging and vlogging on different topics such as leadership, motivation, digital marketing, social media branding, and self-improvement. You can discover more about him at:
- Blogs: MakarandUtpat, Blogger
- Press Releases: MakarandUtpat, Press Releases
- Youtube Channel: #MakUtpatTV Show
- Facebook: Makarand Utpat Thought Leader, FanPage
- Amazon: MakarandUtpat, BestSellingAuthor
- Podcasts: MakarandUtpat, PodcastHost
- Twitter: @makarandutpat
- Instagram: @makarandutpat
- Medium.Com: MakarandUtpat, Blogs
Media Accolades, Mentions, and Awards:
- Makarand Utpat has appeared on business television show airing on NBC, ABC, CBS, and FOX affiliates and was interviewed as an expert in leadership, digital marketing and social media branding.
- Additionally, he has been quoted in the press releases of CEOWorld.biz, Daily Herald, WallStreetSelect news, and International Business Tribune.
- Makarand appeared on Brian Tracy TV show and was interviewed by the legendary sales and marketing expert and inspirations to tens of thousands of people Mr Brian Tracy.
- Makarand was selected as one of the America’s PremierExperts™ in 2015 and is also a Quilly Award winner.
Speaking Gigs: Makarand’s speaking portfolio varies and can include weaving-in of different topics and themes such as:
- Digital Marketing 101, Disrupt or die, Planning your digital strategy, How to take charge and benefit from the digital disruption
- Developing influence and authority, building robust online brand, driving traffic, and boosting Customer Sales and ROI
- Lead generation and inbound marketing, traps and pitfalls to avoid
- Importance of organizational branding and how to profit from it
- Infectious content marketing strategies to become omnipresent across social media
- Achieving success in life and career through Leadership, Self-improvement, and Personal Development
- Conquer your content
- Become your own platform
- Power of gratitude, abundance and empathy
- Entrepreneurship, success and failure
Invite him as a Speaker: Book him for your next event. He understands that budgets can be tight but can work with you to make it a pleasurable experience. He guarantees success with practical advice and proven tips that your audience can immediately act on and implement.