Customer Service and Change/Innovation Expert James Feldman's presentation style is simple: Plain conversations with smart people.
My topics are transformational, not just informational. I am an experienced innovator that delivers customized presentations while connecting with YOUR audience. My approachable style and language describes experiences we have all had and what we already know, but often forget encourages the audience to be seen, heard, and valued. With a wide breath and depth of experiences I create a very customized presentation. I speak directly with the thought leaders of your organization and provide a relevant focus that is unique, conversational, and delivers a congruent message for the event. The result is highly personalized, unforgetable, and useful for your audience. My clients have told me that I have the "remarkable ability to capture and hold audience attention and encourage ‘shifs’ in their thinking and actions."
The sheer variety of work I do, and the experience I offer, provides an unbeatable solution to your meeting objectives.
You need a presenter that is not a bland, lifeless image, but an attention-grabbing personality — one with a story behind it but the truth is actually very simple. I deliver UNCOMMON, common sense.
No matter your type of event- content that is topical, fresh, or seasonal, your endeavor will be meaningless if it doesn’t make your audience excited and attentive. Often meeting planners are constrained by budgets and engage a speaker that does not capture the audience and achieve the meeting objectives.It is worth the risk? I will do my best to work within any reasonable budget. ..and we can get very creative.
Ask yourself: How do I capture the attention of my audience without sacrificing content?
I do my homework, learn your industry language, interview thought leaders, create compelling visuals, use the best licensed movie and television scenes —and deliver Plain Talk to Smart People.
My goal is simple...exceed your audience's expectations by delivering relevant, applicable, tools and process. The presentation is simply the wake-up call to remind your audience, that now, more than ever, Shift Happens! ®
I do thorough pre-event research and delivers a message that is relevant, practical and in alignment with your meeting objectives. I am easy to work with and over delivers to make you the meeting rock star by uncovering new opportunities for the strategically enlightened. I have been told I "hit it out of the park" as I demonstrates the laws of lifetime Customer acquisition and retention by apply innovation and growth through real world, current, relevant examples.
I explore the widest array of ideas, suggestions, goals, etc. in a logical controlled process. My team is fiercely committed to achieve great Customer Experiences that engage innovative solutions by discovering new opportunities using existing resources. Together we will help your organization turn uncertainty into confidence.
If you are looking for a published author, professional advisor and problem solver who will help your organization to address your 'shifts' I am the Bright Idea Guy™ and your go to source.
Together we can establish an end goal and result by creating the path we will use to get there, on time, within your budget. Let’s ensure that Shift Happens!® at your meeting.
Give our team a call 312 527 9111(o) to discuss your opportunity. Or contact Jim direct via email at email@example.com
- CSP from NSA
- Visiting lecturer at Harvard University
- PCS Platform Certified Speaker from the International Platform Association. Jim was the first person to receive this recognition from a 185 year old speakers association.
- Visiting Professor of Innovation and Hospitality Roosevelt University, Chicago
- SITE Crystal Awards for various incentive travel programs
- Gold Key from IMRA for various incentive merchandise programs.
- Outstanding member award NPSE as well as the President's Award.
- CIT Certified Innovation Trainer from Solution People
- Certified Dream Manager®
- Certified Facilitator
- CITE Certified Incentive Travel Excellence from the Society of Incentive and Travel Executives
- CPIM Certified Professional of Incentive Marketing from Association of Incentive Marketers
- CPT Certified Performance Technologist ISPI’s CPT Certification was established to help practitioners prove their level of proficiency; distinguish themselves among the performance improvement community; and fill the growing demand for people who can create positive impact for a wide variety of companies, industries, and organizations.. The certification process includes: Documentation of work examples, based on a set of standards, criteria, and code of ethics Rigorous peer review and evaluation of submissions, using a systematic, measurable process
- CPC Certified Professional Photographic Counselor Photo Marketing Association
- Certified Underwater Photographer
- Private Pilot