The Keynote Practitioner
providing wisdom at the intersection of INNOVATION, CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT. LEADERSHIP, and CHANGE
James Feldman is a highly accomplished Senior Executive, Entrepreneur, Advisor, and Thought Leader with more than 40 years of success driving change, innovation, and an improved customer experience for companies across a range of industries including automotive, telecommunications, hospitality, and consumer packaged goods.
Leveraging extensive experience developing and implementing effective strategies to drive business improvements for both non-and for-profit organizations, he is a valuable asset for companies looking to drive growth through promotion, marketing, and sales initiatives. His broad areas of expertise include brand development, business transformation, leadership development, creative problem solving, new business development, B2B marketing, and strategic planning. He delivers transformative ideas that move people from disengaged to engaged, from waiting to involved, from curious to committed, from sitting on the sidelines to joining in, from not spending money to buying, from apathy to outright passion.
Throughout his executive career, James has founded his own performance improvement companies, James Feldman Associates, Inc. and Shift Happens!®, as well as the Incentive Travelers Cheque International, which revolutionized incentive travel and individual travel awards, which is now a $500M distribution channel. In addition, has been responsible for facilitating Toyota’s launch of Lexus, spearheading the introduction of breakfast at McDonald’s, raising $450M for the Y-ME Breast Cancer Organization, and improving Hewlett-Packards go-to-market strategies. James’ clients have included leading organizations such as AT&T, Carnival Cruise Lines, Verizon, the Department of Defense, Toyota, Walt Disney, Ritz Carlton, Hewlett-Packard, MGM, Ford, the March of Dimes, and the American Dental Association.
James holds a BA in English & Economics from Kansas State University and after attending Washburn Unversity and Kent Law school he earned an MBA in Marketing from the University of Illinois- Champaign. In addition, he holds numerous professional certifications, including Certified Speaking Professional (CSP), Certified Incentive and Travel Expert (CITE), Master Incentive Professional (MIP), Platform Certified Speaker (PCS) and Certified Performance Technologist (CPT).
A highly respected Thought Leader in his field, James is the author of several books including “Thriving on Change in Organizations” and “Celebrate Customer Service – Insider Secrets,” and has written for publications including AdWeek, Advertising Age, Investors Business Daily, and Business Travel News.
Additionally, he is an accomplished keynote speaker and motivator. As a seasoned Board Member, he has served on the boards of 7 nonprofits, 11 associations, 3 medical boards, and a no-kill animal shelter, with specific organizations including the University of Chicago Cancer Research Foundation, the Y-ME Breast Cancer Organization, and A Safe Haven Foundation.
Give our team a call 312 527 9111(o) to discuss your opportunity. Or contact Jim directly via email at email@example.com
- CSP from NSA
- Visiting lecturer at Harvard University
- PCS Platform Certified Speaker from the International Platform Association. Jim was the first person to receive this recognition from a 185 year old speakers association.
- Visiting Professor of Innovation and Hospitality Roosevelt University, Chicago
- SITE Crystal Awards for various incentive travel programs
- Gold Key from IMRA for various incentive merchandise programs.
- Outstanding member award NPSE as well as the President's Award.
- CIT Certified Innovation Trainer from Solution People
- Certified Dream Manager®
- Certified Facilitator
- CITE Certified Incentive Travel Excellence from the Society of Incentive and Travel Executives
- CPIM Certified Professional of Incentive Marketing from Association of Incentive Marketers
- CPT Certified Performance Technologist ISPI’s CPT Certification was established to help practitioners prove their level of proficiency; distinguish themselves among the performance improvement community; and fill the growing demand for people who can create positive impact for a wide variety of companies, industries, and organizations.. The certification process includes: Documentation of work examples, based on a set of standards, criteria, and code of ethics Rigorous peer review and evaluation of submissions, using a systematic, measurable process
- CPC Certified Professional Photographic Counselor Photo Marketing Association
- Certified Underwater Photographer
- Private Pilot