The Keynote Practitioner
providing wisdom at the intersection of INNOVATION, CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT. LEADERSHIP, and CHANGE
WHY CHOOSE JAMES FELDMAN?
James Feldman is a highly accomplished Senior Executive, Entrepreneur, Advisor, and Thought Leader with years of success driving change, innovation, and an improved Customer experience for companies across a range of industries including automotive, telecommunications, hospitality, real estate, casinos, and consumer packaged goods. His clients have named him The Bright Idea Guy™.
His goal is to EXCEED your expectations to deliver relevant, customized, tools to motivate, influence, and persuade your audience to ensure that Shift Happens!®
As you review the qualifications and applications for your meeting please consider that his presentations have taught AMFAM, BASF, MGM, Walt Disney, AT&T, etc. UNCOMMON, common sense decision-making under risk and uncertainty. Many of our clients have said his customized presentation shifted their thinking and future actions of team members. They have called his presentations provocative, controversial, and outside convention wisdom while delivering appropriate humor, audience interaction, and rave reviews.
EXCITING BLEND OF EXPERTISE
While Customer Service is an essential for every organization we constantly see examples of conflicts between the interplay between goals, strategies, leadership management, innovation, and employee execution. eroding a customer-focused survival philosophy.
Your team will leave the presentation with a better understanding of YOUR Customer and employees and how to guide them to the utilization and power of actionable strategies for both new and existing business. His topics bring practical experience from startups to Fortune 100. His presentations will help to guide your Customers from ignorance to advocacy, how to become better problem solvers, more innovative, delivered with practical wisdom that enhances your team's opportunities and knowledge.
Jim brings real world examples of enlightened companies that show prosperity and commercial health because they focused on their Customers with obsessive intimacy with a focus on WIIFM (What's in it for them?).
Leveraging extensive experience developing and implementing effective strategies to drive business improvements for both non-and for-profit organizations, he is a valuable asset for companies looking to drive growth through promotion, marketing, and sales initiatives. His broad areas of hands on expertise include brand development, business transformation, leadership development, creative problem solving, new business development, B2B marketing, and strategic planning.
RESULTS FOR YOU
He delivers transformative ideas that move people from disengaged to engaged, from waiting to involved, from curious to committed, from sitting on the sidelines to joining in, from not spending money to buying, from apathy to outright passion.
Throughout his executive career, James has founded his own performance improvement companies, James Feldman Associates, Inc. and Shift Happens!, as well as the Incentive Travelers Cheque International, which revolutionized incentive travel and individual travel awards, which is now a $500M distribution channel. In addition, has been responsible for facilitating Toyota’s launch of new products, spearheading the introduction of breakfast at McDonald’s, raising $450M for the Y-ME Breast Cancer Organization, and improving Hewlett-Packards go-to-market strategies. James’ clients have included leading organizations such as AT&T, Carnival Cruise Lines, Verizon, the Department of Defense, Hyatt, Walt Disney, Ritz Carlton, MGM Casinos and Resorts, MGM, Ford, the March of Dimes, and the American Dental Association.
A highly respected Thought Leader in his field, James is the author of several books including "D-A-T-I-N-G Your Customer®", "Shift Happens!®", “Thriving on Change in Organizations” and “Celebrate Customer Service – Insider Secrets,” and has written for publications including Adweek, Advertising Age, Investors Business Daily, and Business Travel News.
James holds numerous professional certifications, including Certified Speaking Professional (CSP), Certified Incentive and Travel Expert (CITE), Master Incentive Professional (MIP), Platform Certified Speaker (PCS), Certified Underwater Photography Instructor, and Certified Performance Technologist (CPT), etc.
Give our team a call 312 527 9111(o) to discuss your opportunity. Or contact Jim directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- CSP from NSA
- Visiting lecturer at Harvard University
- PCS Platform Certified Speaker from the International Platform Association. Jim was the first person to receive this recognition from a 185 year old speakers association.
- Visiting Professor of Innovation and Hospitality Roosevelt University, Chicago
- SITE Crystal Awards for various incentive travel programs
- Gold Key from IMRA for various incentive merchandise programs.
- Outstanding member award NPSE as well as the President's Award.
- CIT Certified Innovation Trainer from Solution People
- Certified Dream Manager®
- Certified Facilitator
- CITE Certified Incentive Travel Excellence from the Society of Incentive and Travel Executives
- CPIM Certified Professional of Incentive Marketing from Association of Incentive Marketers
- CPT Certified Performance Technologist ISPI’s CPT Certification was established to help practitioners prove their level of proficiency; distinguish themselves among the performance improvement community; and fill the growing demand for people who can create positive impact for a wide variety of companies, industries, and organizations.. The certification process includes: Documentation of work examples, based on a set of standards, criteria, and code of ethics Rigorous peer review and evaluation of submissions, using a systematic, measurable process
- CPC Certified Professional Photographic Counselor Photo Marketing Association
- Certified Underwater Photographer
- Private Pilot