In this popular program on “finding an extra hour of productivity” every day, Randy Dean, the “Totally Obsessed” Time Management/E-mail Guy uses humor and high energy as he goes into many of the most common areas of productivity loss (and possible gain!) afflicting many busy professionals today: managing multiple projects, maintaining “traction” when dealing with tasks and interruptions, clearing the clutter in your mind for better focus and attention, keeping staff on task, tracking “who owes you what” and getting that information on time, and better managing your calendar and contacts for better time and relationship management. His goal is to help stressed out performers learn several new and immediately useful strategies for finding a few minutes on tasks, activities, and actions you are already doing, leading to at least an extra hour of productivity every day.
At the end of this session, people will be able to:
- Have a strategy for more effectively dealing with unexpected interruptions
- Know how to build a project-based, prioritized daily task list
- Keep up with the people that “owe them stuff”, to help avoid unnecessary urgency & missed deadlines
- Use popular functions in your calendar to schedule and meet commitments
- “De-clutter” your brain by moving “all of those lists” out of your head into a better place
- Have a better way to both start and “work” your day so you are more focused, more prioritized, and less distracted