As the world “opens” and deep uncertainty is the best way to characterize the “new not-so-normal,” we are all in need of a healthy distinctive way to come together as a team, as an organization, as a conference.
We are in dire need of less talk and more play!
Drop & Play uses the application of improvisation! Not to worry - this is not performance improv. This is an invitation to step into the
power of spontaneous play and then bask in all it's benefits:
• Spontaneity - agility to thrive in uncertainty
• Empathy - we all come to the "room," with different stories and circumstances
• Focus - more productive
• Bonding - a team that laughs together - is a team
• Generosity - Yes, AND... instead of Yes, but...
• Creativity - "did I just do that? Cool!"
• Energized - "bring it on" attitude
These are the same competencies and traits that are crucial, as we try to adapt, manage, and flourish in our "new norm."
Whether on Zoom or Teams or…If you are interested in experiencing the profound power of play for yourself, please let me know. Since the lock-down, hundreds of clients are loving the transformation, fun, and connection Drop & Play is bringing to teams and conferences.
"...play lifts stress from us. It refreshes us and recharges us. It restores optimism. It changes our perspective, stimulating creativity. It renews our ability to accomplish the work of the world. By anyone's reckoning, those are remarkably worthy achievements."
Hara Estroff Marano, Editor-at-Large, Psychology Today