It is estimated worldwide that more than 60% of strategies are not successfully implemented. For anyone who’s tried to execute strategy, this finding should come as no surprise. It's about establishing realistic goals and objectives consistent with your mission, in a defined time frame, within the organization’s capacity for implementation.
Your attendees will discover...
1. Defining the purpose of the organization,
2. Communicate those goals and objectives to the organization’s constituents.
3. Develop a sense of ownership of the plan.
4. Ensure the most effective use is made of the organization’s resources by focusing the resources on the key priorities.
5. Provide a base from which progress can be measured and establish a mechanism for informed change when needed.
6. Listen to everyones opinions in order to build consensus about where the organization is going.