61% of American adults report they are lonely and among Generation Z workers aged 18-22, 73% report sometimes or always feeling alone. Today’s workers are lonelier than ever before resulting in a disengaged, disloyal, and disenchanted workforce. The increase in remote working, the growing importance of inclusion, and the need for better well being at work are all reasons to understand and address loneliness at work.
* Insights into today's modern causes of loneliness
* Understanding of the role inclusion plays in solving loneliness
* Techniques to decrease loneliness and increase belonging, engagement, and performance at work
* Best in class examples of organizations that have decreased loneliness and increased belonging
* Ability to create deep connections and unify a multi-generational team