The 21st Century workforce presents a unique set of challenges to HR managers and leaders. You’re called upon to lead multiple generations of people with diverse backgrounds, values, work ethics, and perspectives when it comes to how they do their job. Statistically, over 70% of your workforce may be burned out, disengaged and doubtful of their own ability to contribute in a way that matters. As a leader in HR, you need to be able to address these challenges, remove obstacles, and initiate changes that improve the employee experience, increase engagement, and optimize your workforce. At the same, you need to convince executives that your initiatives have the power to not only increase employee engagement but increase customer satisfaction and net profits as well.
As an effective HR leader, how do you acquire the vision, strategies, and skills to meet these challenges? What communication skills do you need to gain buy-in, convince executives, and inspire people to take
action? And how can you, as a result, be guaranteed an empowered career in strategic HR?
In Margaret (Magi) Graziano’s highly experiential talk, Maximize Your HR Leadership Effectiveness, you’ll
quickly acquire the insight, skills, and strategies needed to:
• Create a crystalized vision of how to have an empowered career in strategic HR.
• Identify and remove obstacles within your organization and introduce initiatives that increase employee
productivity and profit.
• Develop communication skills that gain buy-in, inspire people to take positive action, and make executives
• Determine which priorities will give you the greatest return on your investment of time and energy.
• Know the difference between culture and climate... and how each impacts the employee experience and
your authority as a leader.
This talk is for HR managers, leaders, and practitioners who are compelled to up their game, make a big difference, and have an exceptional career in strategic HR.