This program is for any group or organization that wants to invest in their people and help them succeed.
In this interactive and engaging program, people will -
• Learn the many benefits of increasing our positivity
• Understand why it’s hard for people to be positive
• Realize we can change our thinking
• Recognize the importance of noticing our thoughts
• Practice tools to change our thinking
• Remember we have a choice and remember to use the tools to change
Work (and life) can be hard! It’s easy to get stuck focused on all the problems and challenges that stress us out. The exciting news is that we have another option. We can override our natural negative bias and notice more of the good. This program’s strategies and insights, based on Tina’s proprietary, science-based Path for Positivity™, make that choice easier. The result is a more enjoyable work experience, less stress, more success, and a higher quality of life.
Tina creates a memorable and impactful experience with fun activities like "positivity takes flight" with neon paper airplanes, decoding hidden messages, and some chemistry “magic” to reinforce the content. Everyone gets a copy of her book "Sharpen Your Positive Edge: Shifting Your Thoughts for More Positivity & Success" so they can remember the message and deepen their learning. Your attendees will leave inspired and ready to take action.
For a quote and availability, please contact Tina at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 608 448-3576.