Most conversations never get to the core of someones real concern and what they are committed to.
And most of us do a terrible job at listening and asking questions.
As a result, people hide behind emails, hold onto grudges, and conversations that matter never get addressed.
Teaching people how to be a powerful communicator increases employee performance and minimizes office gossip.
Participants will discover:
- How to talk about anything with anyone.
- The difference between listening and hearing
- How to overcome the fear of the conversation "not going well."
- How to address concerns before obtaining clarity on commitments
- How labels/judgments (past interactions) can impact future conversations
- Why open-ended questions lead to greater depth in conversations