Change Management DIY— How to implement successful change, even if you have to Do-It-Yourself!
We know change management improves project success and helps people adopt change. But what do you do when you don’t have a dedicated resource for your change effort?
You will learn to
- Assess the scope of change with two simple tools
- Recognize the “Must Haves” for your change management effort
- Avoid common organizational mistakes in promoting change
- Use the ADKAR model measure and develop reinforcements for change
- Identify free or low cost external resources for your project
You will benefit by
- Having a sense of how to approach change without a resource to assist
- Recognize the tools and activities that must be in place to promote adoption
- Discovering resources and approaches to implement change
Anyone charged with providing change, but does not have a dedicated resource to assist in addressing the people side of change