Current talk titles:
Business Since the Recession, Moving Forward.
Business Trends, Opportunities, Futurism...It's Almost Tomorrow.
Strategic Planning-Visioning Processes.
Ethics and Corporate Responsibility.
Leadership Executive Growth Strategies…Secrets of CEOs.
The High Cost of Doing Nothing™.…Why Good Companies Went Bad and What We Learn From the Business Scandals.
Crisis Management and Preparedness.
Non-Profit Organization Management.
Diversity, Sexual Harassment…from a Management Overview Perspective.
Performance Based Budgeting and Results Based Management…for public sector institutions (government, academia, state agencies).
Background Industries: All major industries over 40-year career.
Client Advising-Consulting Activities:
Taking clients public.
Growth Strategies programs.
Reorganizing board of directors.
Creative idea generation
Executive Think Tanks.
Board & CEO advising.
Big Picture viewpoint.
Hank Moore, Futurist and Corporate Strategist, is more than just a platform speaker. He is the highest level of business advisor and discusses topics that one can only cover from having done them for a living:
* Shaping business trends, challenges and opportunities.
* Corporate responsibility and ethics.
* Creating and rebuilding corporate cultures.
* New ways of doing business in the future.
* Visioning and strategic planning.
* Building coalitions, collaborations and joint-ventures.
* Crisis management and preparedness.
* International business.
Hank Moore is a refreshingly different HIGH-CONTENT speaker. His business savvy, track record, body of knowledge, case studies and handout materials provide a more comprehensive package than any other business presenter.
He stays abreast of trends in most industries, providing insights and handouts that go beyond industry experts. He is that credible "second opinion" who has actually shaped business strategies for thousands of companies.
Peter Drucker called Moore's Business Tree™ the most original business model of the last 40 years. His business savvy, track record, body of knowledge, case studies and handout materials provide a more comprehensive package than any other business presenter.
He has conducted and advised management through long-term Strategic Planning and Corporate Visioning for every major industry. Benefits of his Big Picture consultancy include:
1. Understanding how and why The Business Tree™ (any organization) stands and grows...instead of looking at each leaf, twig or branch.
2. Inspiring executives to think holistically about the business in terms of the Big Picture, master change and take companies to new tiers.
3. Fresh approaches toward re-applying past knowledge and experiences. These become Lessons Learned But Not Soon Forgotten.
4. Strategies to reduce The High Cost of Doing Nothing™ ...making business more creative, effective and profitable.