SpeakerMatch Teleseminar Series
Turning Free Speaking Engagements Into Big Revenue
How to Convert Free Gigs into $5K, $10K, and even $20K to Fill Your Bank Account
Guest: Patrick Snow
This was a 60 minute teleseminar which took place on December 18, 2014 at 12:00 p.m. Central Time
The speaking industry has changed and compensation for speaking services has come under pressure for a variety of reasons. You're a great speaker and you deserve to be compensated fairly. Patrick Snow shares his strategies for making no and low fee speaking engagements a win/win for you and the client. Patrick has leveraged his success as a keynote speaker and published author into a 750+ client coaching business. His clients are from Australia to UK and everywhere in between. Patrick is a long time SpeakerMatch member and teleseminar guest who consistently receives rave reviews for providing useful insider information and practical strategies to building a speaking business.
What Was Covered in This Interview:
- Determining Which Free Gigs are a Waste of Times and Which are an Investment in Your Future
- How to Pitch Your Back-of-the-Room Sales Without Sounding Like a Used-Car Salesman
- Understanding Bob Mowoad's Quote "When I Speak Business Happens"
- Learning The Truth About The "Speaking Circuit Tour"
- Developing Your Own Workshops / Seminars That Pay You More Than Your Keynote Fee
- Gaining Control of Your Speaking Calendar
- Leveraging Your Book To Stand Out from the Crowd, and Attract More Clients
- Turning Your Audience into Joint Venture Partners that Land You Paid Gigs
- Creating Three Irresistible Coaching Packages (even if you are not a certified coach)
- Adapting to the New Rules in Professional Speaking
- Making 2015 Your Best Revenue Speaking Year Ever
About Our Guest
Patrick is author of the international bestseller, Creating Your Own Destiny, which has sold more than 250,000 copies in five language and 108 countries worldwide since its first printing in 2001. As a result, this book and his second book, The Affluent Entrepreneur, have both been purchased by John Wiley & Sons in NY and have been republished under the Wiley imprint. Patrick’s newest book, Boy Entrepreneur was just published in July. Originally from Michigan, Patrick graduated from the University of Montana in 1991. He lived in the Seattle area for more than 20 years until April 2013, when he and his fiancé, Nicole, moved to Maui, Hawaii (where he continues to build his speaking, coaching and consulting business). As a publishing coach, he has mentored more than 750 clients throughout the world to successfully publish their fiction, non-fiction, memoir, legacy, or children’s book.
You must log in or create an account to listen to this replay.
You will periodically receive emails from SpeakerMatch.com to inform you about new messages you've received. We'll also let you know about new features and changes to the service. Occasionally we may send promotional messages from our advertising partners. You can opt out of promotional messages.