SpeakerMatch Teleseminar Series
Strategic Marketing Blueprint
For Speakers, Authors and High-Fee Experts
Guest: David Newman
This was a 60 minute teleseminar which took place on May 02, 2013 at 12:00 p.m. Central Time
David Newman specializes in thought-leadership marketing (aka Marketing for Smart People) via seminars, consulting and coaching programs to help you unlock the floodgates to bigger opportunities, juicier profits and faster growth for YOU, your business, and your team.
What Was Covered in This Interview:
- The four levels of marketing: strategies, initiatives, tactics and action steps and how to sort them out for your own business so you stop "spinning your wheels"
- What 80% of speakers and experts miss that causes marketing overwhelm and sales burnout
- Why you will get more and better results by doing LESS marketing than you're doing today
- How to laser-focus your marketing so that you get up each day knowing EXACTLY where to invest your time, energy and efforts
- Scripts, templates and tools you can use immediately to do a better job of marketing and grow your speaking business NOW
About Our Guest
David Newman is a marketing expert, professional speaker and founder of Do It! Marketing, a marketing strategy firm dedicated to making thought-leading entrepreneurs and executives more successful. Free resources including David’s 97-page Strategic Marketing eBook are available online at www.doitmarketing.com. Contact David directly at email@example.com or call (610) 716-5984. David's new book - DO IT! Marketing: 77 Instant-Action Ideas to Boost Sales, Maximize Profits and Crush Your Competition - is coming this Summer.
You must log in or create an account to listen to this replay.
You will periodically receive emails from SpeakerMatch.com to inform you about new messages you've received. We'll also let you know about new features and changes to the service. Occasionally we may send promotional messages from our advertising partners. You can opt out of promotional messages.