SpeakerMatch Teleseminar Series
Susan Levin's Perspective on Building a Speaking Business
Discover. Understand. Implement. Generate.
Guest: Susan Levin
This was a 60 minute teleseminar which took place on July 10, 2012 at 12:00 p.m. Central Time
Whether you are an author, speaker, expert, consultant, coach or entrepreneur, speaking is one of the fastest ways to more business and credibility. Susan Levin shares her perspective and insights on how you can build a successful speaking business based on her 20+ years experience in the industry. Susan's information is sure to lift your business or service to the next level.
What Was Covered in This Interview:
- DISCOVER the niche that suits your passion and skills and what's uniquely marketable about your mission.
- UNDERSTAND why speaking is one of the most powerful marketing tools you have at your disposal.
- EXPLORE the top ways to make money by speaking.
- SECRETS to marketing your business that will give you credibility, visibility and immediate new clientsÂ even if you have never spoken before!
- STEPS for building a profitable speaking practice.
- GENERATE leads from Your Speaking Engagements
- DESIGN a masterful presentation package that attracts meeting planners to hire you
- DEVELOP a social media strategy presence across the key platforms
- RESOURCES for finding speaking engagements
About Our Guest
Susan Levin is the founder of Speaker Services. Since 1992 she has been bringing speakers, authors and experts together with audiences through her paid listing service SpeakerServices.com She is a Marketing Strategist for Speakers and Authors and is known as the "wise woman" of speaker marketing.
You must log in or create an account to listen to this replay.
You will periodically receive emails from SpeakerMatch.com to inform you about new messages you've received. We'll also let you know about new features and changes to the service. Occasionally we may send promotional messages from our advertising partners. You can opt out of promotional messages.