SpeakerMatch Teleseminar Series
The Professional Speaker's Secret Marketing Weapon
Learn from one of SpeakerMatch's most consistently booked speakers!
Guest: Patrick Snow
This was a 60 minute teleseminar which took place on January 31, 2012 at 12:00 p.m. Central Time
You're in for a real treat with our special guest, Patrick Snow. Patrick has been a SpeakerMatch member for over 5 years and consistently books, on average, 1 to 2 speaking engagements each month. This is truly an astounding success rate and we're grateful that Patrick is willing to publicly share his recipe for success. Paul in our office has spoken to many of the planners that book Patrick and can verify that what Patrick is doing is working like gangbusters. Listen in to learn how you can employ some of Patrick's strategies in your own marketing and speaking business.
What Was Covered in This Interview:
- What to Send Meeting Planners to Make the Short List
- How to Stand Out from All the Other Speakers
- What Steps Are Needed to Secure The Paid Engagement
- How to Get 100% of Your Speaking Fee Up Front 6-12 Months Prior to Engagement
- How High To Set Your Fee and Why You Should Always Post Your Fee on Your Site
- How to Properly Use Patrick's Greatest Marketing Secret to Book Speaking Engagements
- How to Write, Publish, and Promote Your Book in 90 Days or Less
- The Five Things You Must Find Out Before Mailing Out Your Book
- And Much, Much More...
About Our Guest
Patrick’s “DESTINY” message has been recognized on TV, in magazines, and in major newspapers such as The New York Times. His book and family photo was also featured as a cover story in the December 5th, 2002, issue of USA TODAY. Patrick is author of the international bestseller, Creating Your Own Destiny: How to Get Exactly What You Want Out of Life and Work, which has sold more than 150,000 copies since its first printing in 2001. This book and his second book, The Affluent Entrepreneur, have both been picked up by John Wiley & Sons and have been republished under the Wiley imprint. Originally from Michigan, Patrick graduated from the University of Montana in 1991, and has lived in the Seattle area ever since. He and his two sons, Sam and Jacob, reside together on Bainbridge Island, Washington.
You must log in or create an account to listen to this replay.
You will periodically receive emails from SpeakerMatch.com to inform you about new messages you've received. We'll also let you know about new features and changes to the service. Occasionally we may send promotional messages from our advertising partners. You can opt out of promotional messages.