SpeakerMatch Teleseminar Series
Getting on Oprah
How Bill O'Hanlon made this and other media appearances a reality
Guest: Bill O'Hanlon
This was a 60 minute teleseminar which took place on February 24, 2011 at 12:00 p.m. Central Time
On this call, Burke will be discussing how speakers, authors and others can generate thousands of dollars in free exposure by positioning themselves as an expert in their field in the media (TV, radio, print and online). His very special guest will be speaker and author Bill O'Hanlon.
What Was Covered in This Interview:
- How Bill has been able to generate paid speaking engagements on a consistent, year-after-year basis
- Bill's method to getting your book published by a major New York publisher
- How he was able to reach "The Holy Grail" of publicity, Oprahand how that one media appearance affected his speaking and writing career
- What it was like on the set of Oprah, The Today Show and other interview situations; what he learned, what he'd do different if he could, etc.
- How Bill captures leads generated by free media exposure and online sources, and monetizes them
- Burke Allen's top tips for positioning yourself as a guest expert in the media
- and lots moreincluding your questionsand it's all absolutely FREE!
About Our Guest
Bill is a very successful speaker, a published author with nearly 30 books (all with major publishers) under his belt, and Bill has personally appeared on many leading media outlets including The Today Show, Oprah and lots more. And Burke, a 30 year radio and TV broadcaster himself, has helped dozens of clients appear on all the major TV and cable networks domestically and internationally, hundreds of radio shows, plus leading print and online outlets. Burke also trains you on how to position yourself as an expert guest in the media and to really excel when you're on camera and behind the mic.
You must log in or create an account to listen to this replay.
You will periodically receive emails from SpeakerMatch.com to inform you about new messages you've received. We'll also let you know about new features and changes to the service. Occasionally we may send promotional messages from our advertising partners. You can opt out of promotional messages.