SpeakerMatch Teleseminar Series
Hitting the Media Jackpot
With Burke Allen and 7 Time Lotto Winner Richard Lustig
Guest: Richard Lustig
This was a 60 minute teleseminar which took place on February 03, 2011 at 12:00 p.m. Central Time
Getting FREE media exposure is a lot like hitting the lottery; it can generate thousands of dollars in your bank account almost instantly! Join us this Thursday, when GuestMatch Chief Media Strategist Burke Allen picks the brain of seven time lottery game grand prize winner Richard Lustig, who has hit the media lottery dozens of times, appearing on dozens of national programs AND has hit the ACTUAL Florida lottery dozens of times for a combined millions in winnings! Richard Lustig says that luck has nothing to do with it; there is a method to hitting both lotteries, and he and Burke will give you exclusive insight.
What Was Covered in This Interview:
- How Richard developed a winning lottery method over time that has netted him millions in lotto winnings
- How Richard has landed massive worldwide free media coverage including Good Morning America, The Today Show Australia, Fox and Friends, The Daily Buzz, NPR, Moscow, Bloomberg, and tons of other outlets
- Why Richard believes that doing media interviews with small market outlets is important
- What is the one thing Richard does after every media interview that sets him apart from most media guests
- How Richard has been able to turn his free media exposure ito an additional stream of income
- What tips Richard can share to increasing your chances to win the lottery, and increase your chances of scoring game-changing media exposure
- What Richard himself would like to learn from the speakers on the teleconferences
About Our Guest
Author of LEARN HOW TO INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING THE LOTTERY.
You must log in or create an account to listen to this replay.
You will periodically receive emails from SpeakerMatch.com to inform you about new messages you've received. We'll also let you know about new features and changes to the service. Occasionally we may send promotional messages from our advertising partners. You can opt out of promotional messages.