SpeakerMatch Teleseminar Series
Transform Your Boring Bio from Wallpaper to Wow
Attract Clients and Speaking Gigs Now
Guest: Nancy Juetten
This was a 60 minute teleseminar which took place on February 17, 2011 at 12:00 p.m. Central Time
It's amazing how many aspiring speakers and experts find it hard to get to the magic of their own messages to compel meeting planners and others to say YES to what they offer. Today's teleseminar is going to cover some of the biggest bio blunders people make, showcase a winning recipe that makes it easy to invite more of the right opportunities, and illustrate the points with compelling examples from real clients who are happily getting seen, heard, celebrated and compensated for their expertise.
What Was Covered in This Interview:
- Why one-size-fits-all bios rarely fit all situations
- What every radio host wants from from you
- What every event emcee wants from you that serves your interests just as much as his!
- The biggest time savers you gain by getting your bio in great shape now
- How to set yourself apart from every other expert and why you must begin right now!
- Most importantly, by the end of this teleseminar, youll be fired up and ready to take action transform your boring, boilerplate, and bland bio to the rock star status of which you and your expertise are so worthy
About Our Guest
Nancy Juetten shows success and publicity-seeking business owners proven ways to get seen, heard, celebrated and COMPEN$ATED in their own backyards and beyond. The author of the and newly released SECOND EDITION of Bye-Bye Boring Bio, Nancy has written bios that open doors and invite applause for the famous, slightly famous and want-to-be famous and make solopreneurs the world over smile. In fact, Betsy Gray Talbot says, Nancy is like self-esteem in a can. She sprays it and all the fabulous things about you that you had forgotten or didn't think were important are in the air for everyone to see. You feel better, potential clients find you more appealing, and you look and sound like a professional. Just like that.
You must log in or create an account to listen to this replay.
You will periodically receive emails from SpeakerMatch.com to inform you about new messages you've received. We'll also let you know about new features and changes to the service. Occasionally we may send promotional messages from our advertising partners. You can opt out of promotional messages.