SpeakerMatch Teleseminar Series
Top 5 Ways for Speakers to Get Funding from Corporate Sponsors
Guest: Linda Hollander
This was a 60 minute webinar which took place on February 21, 2019 at 12:00 p.m. Central Time
Would you like to tap into the awesome power of corporate sponsors? Linda Hollander, CEO of Sponsor Concierge, can help you. Her corporate sponsors have included Fed Ex, Health Net, American Airlines, Bank of America, Staples, Citibank, Wal Mart / Sam's Club, Smith Barney and IBM. America's most successful companies partner with sponsors. Why not you?
What Was Covered in This Interview:
- How to make $10K to $100K from corporate sponsors, even if you are just starting out
- What is "sponsor activation" and how will it give you the advantage?
- How your speaking business will make you more successful with sponsors
- Find out which sponsors to approach (and some to avoid)
- Discover secrets to a winning proposal sponsors can't refuse
- Learn how to qualify and get sponsor funding
- How to build your business by leveraging the awesome power of corporate sponsors
About Our Guest
Linda Hollander is the CEO of Sponsor Concierge which helps businesses fund their companies with the awesome power of corporate sponsors. Linda has consulted with many large and small businesses to help them profit from the awesome power of corporate sponsors and has over 20 years of experience in business. Al Lapin, Jr., the founder of IHOP restaurants says, "If your goal is to be a success, Linda Hollander has paved the way for you."
You must log in or create an account to listen to this replay.
You will periodically receive emails from SpeakerMatch.com to inform you about new messages you've received. We'll also let you know about new features and changes to the service. Occasionally we may send promotional messages from our advertising partners. You can opt out of promotional messages.