SpeakerMatch Teleseminar Series
Luxury Travel for 10 Cents on the Dollar
Real life experiences of how to travel the world in luxury at incredibly reduced rate
Guest: Coach Chris Klesh
This was a 60 minute teleseminar which took place on March 09, 2017 at 12:00 p.m. Central Time
Ever thought about making the most of your next speaking engagement? Coach Chris joins us in this episode to show us how he "Coaches the Deals" as a professional speaker to empower his audiences to live life luxuriously in travel and leisure for 10 cents on the dollar. Coach Chris provides the winning strategy, game plan, tips etc. to enable 1000s to save big money on all their travel related expenses. We'll be talking about the top 10 resources, apps, and newsletters for travel deals and so much more. Join us for an information packed interview!
What Was Covered in This Interview:
- Real life experiences of how to travel the world in luxury at incredibly reduced rate.
- How to fly for free
- Top10 resources, Apps, Newsletters etc for travel Deals
- Luxury Accommodations at 90% off. Stay in suites and Resorts less expensive than hotels.. All the inside secrets of timeshare and vacation ownership
- How to obtain significant discounts on car rentals, dining, golf green fees, skiing, Broadway, Las Vegas and concert tickets, etc
- Inside tips on hotel and airlines loyalty programs,
- Current information on the travel industry and US Economy
- Why vacation travel is important for your health and well being
- How to bring your family together..... for lasting memories
About Our Guest
Christopher Klesh, aka Coach Chris is Founder and President of Lifetime Leisure Experiences with homes and offices in South Lake Tahoe, California and Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. A retired 31 year marketing Executive with AT&T now enjoys helping people live the "Lifestyle of Privilege" in Luxury Travel and Leisure affordable to everyone. Coach Chris turned a hobby into a profession sharing his unique expertise on inside deals for travel and leisure that enable the masses to service their dreams and enable their memories to last forever. Coach Chris holds a BS Degree from Indiana University in Music/Radio-TV and an MBA in Finance and Marketing from Fairleigh Dickinson University. He considers himself a "cultural jock" with hobbies ranging from skiing, golf, tennis, scuba diving, attending Broadway and Las Vegas shows.
You must log in or create an account to listen to this replay.
You will periodically receive emails from SpeakerMatch.com to inform you about new messages you've received. We'll also let you know about new features and changes to the service. Occasionally we may send promotional messages from our advertising partners. You can opt out of promotional messages.