SpeakerMatch Teleseminar Series
7 PROVEN Ways To Build Your Business With Facebook Advertising - Starting Today!
Guest: Dan Janal
This was a 60 minute teleseminar which took place on March 24, 2016 at 12:00 p.m. Central Time
Dan Janal is back with an entirely new topicâ€“ Facebook Ads! Dan literally wrote the first book on Internet Marketing when it was in its infancy and taught the first Internet Marketing course at Berkley and Internet Branding classes at Stanford. We can all agree that Facebook is more than a place to watch cat videos. It is a thriving marketplace of people and companies that want to buy your books, information products, coaching and consulting services. If youâ€™ve ever asked â€œHow can I deliver my message to the right audience without breaking the bank,â€ then you'll want to tune into to this interview with Dan Janal.
What Was Covered in This Interview:
- How speakers and authors are using Facebook ads to get more customers (and how you can too)
- Easy strategies that are working right now to help you quickly save money on your ads â€“ so you can pick the right kind of ads and tactics that get you the best results
- Proven ways to find your ideal buyer without spending a penny â€“ so youâ€™ll never have to waste money buying lists!
- Danâ€™s secret financial tips to help save you a ton of money when you buy ads
- How to make your ad stand out and create action so you get more business
- How to abide by Facebookâ€™s terms of service so your ads are approved instantly and you donâ€™t waste hours creating ads that will be banned
- How to justify your investment with a foolproof Return on Investment formula so you can easily see that your ads are paying off
- Plus weâ€™ll also destroy these three myths:
- 1. â€œMy audience isnâ€™t on Facebook.â€ They are. Youâ€™ll see how to find them.
- 2. â€œFacebook advertising is expensive. I canâ€™t afford it.â€ It isnâ€™t and you can. Youâ€™ll se how.
- 3. â€œI donâ€™t need to advertise because everyone sees my posts.â€ No, they donâ€™t. Youâ€™ll understand how Facebook decides who sees what â€“ and when. And how you can make sure your prospects do see your posts.
About Our Guest
Dan Janal is founder and CEO of PR LEADS, the fastest, easiest and most inexpensive way to get publicity for authors, experts, speakers, and other subject matter experts. Dan helped create the reporter-to-expert connection more than 15 years ago and has enabled PR Leads to be a reputable source of experts for top media brands. Dan's newest venture is helping speakers, authors, consultants, coaches and businesses of all sizes achieve their marketing objectives with his Facebook advertising agency.
You must log in or create an account to listen to this replay.
You will periodically receive emails from SpeakerMatch.com to inform you about new messages you've received. We'll also let you know about new features and changes to the service. Occasionally we may send promotional messages from our advertising partners. You can opt out of promotional messages.