SpeakerMatch Teleseminar Series
Advanced Strategies for Attracting Corporate Sponsors
Get $10K-$100K from Corporate Sponsors Even If You're Just Starting Out
Guest: Linda Hollander
This was a 60 minute teleseminar which took place on August 27, 2015 at 12:00 p.m. Central Time
Would you like to tap into the awesome power of corporate sponsors? Linda Hollander, CEO of Sponsor Concierge, will share advanced strategies for getting corporate sponsorships with the SpeakerMatch community. If she can do it, why not you?!
What Was Covered in This Interview:
- How to make $10K to $100K from corporate sponsors, even if youâ€™re just starting out
- What is â€œsponsor activationâ€ and how will it give you the advantage?
- How your speaking business will make you more successful with sponsors
- Find out which sponsors to approach (and some to avoid)
- Discover secrets to a winning proposal sponsors can't refuse
- Learn how to qualify and get sponsor funding
- How to build your business by leveraging the awesome power of corporate sponsors
About Our Guest
Linda Hollander has been featured by Inc. Magazine as the leading expert on corporate sponsorships. She is a popular international speaker and the author of Corporate Sponsorship in 3 Easy Steps. She is also the CEO of Sponsor Concierge which helps speakers and businesses fund their dreams with the awesome power of corporate sponsors. Linda has consulted with many large and small businesses to help them profit from the awesome power of corporate sponsors and has 20 years of experience in business. Her corporate sponsors have included Microsoft, Citibank, Fed Ex, Health Net, American Airlines, Bank of America, Marriott, Staples, Wal Mart and IBM.
You must log in or create an account to listen to this replay.
You will periodically receive emails from SpeakerMatch.com to inform you about new messages you've received. We'll also let you know about new features and changes to the service. Occasionally we may send promotional messages from our advertising partners. You can opt out of promotional messages.