SpeakerMatch Teleseminar Series
Next-Generation Ideas to Leverage, Repurpose, and Monetize Your Speech or Book
Get More Gigs, Grow Your Brand and Sell More Products
Guest: Michael Altshuler
This was a 60 minute webinar which took place on August 20, 2015 at 12:00 p.m. Central Time
Join us for an information-packed, tactical and mind-stretching webinar that will give you actionable tips, tricks and tools to make more money (lots more) in the speaking business. If you have been thinking about writing a book or developing other products but don’t have the time or know where to start this is the webinar you’ll want to attend. You’ll learn specific and proven steps (that you most likely never heard of before) that will allow you to leverage and repurpose your speech (or book) with virtually no time investment on your part. The result is what every speaker wants but finds so difficult to get: more gigs, a bigger brand, more products sales and customers who say “yes” to buying their products in advance. Be forewarned, this is not your typical webinar. This webinar will introduce you to next-generation thinking and innovative products that will catapult your speaking career to the next level of success.
What Was Covered in This Interview:
- How to turn your written speech or power point into a cash cow (w/ virtually no investment of your time)
- A proven positioning technique to get your foot in any door (it’s like money in the bank)
- A surefire way to get every decision-maker’s attention and get them interested in you
- The little known tool that when used effectively will turn speaking prospects into speaking customers
- The one question every speaking prospect says “YES” to that will turn a $2500 gig into a $5000 gig
- How to use McDonald’s technique of super-sizing to super-size your profits
- An innovative (and quick) way to turn a book idea into a 4 in 1 product (that will blow up your bank account)
- How to quickly and easily repurpose your book to get more gigs (hint: think movie trailers)
- Powerful and proven ways to extend & expand your brand and message beyond the platform and the bookshelf
- How a simple phone call to a past client can turn into $1000-$3000 in pure profit (w/o you speaking again)
- Why top speaker don’t sell products (you heard me right, you gotta hear this)
- and much, much more!
About Our Guest
Michael Altshuler is a Professional Speaker, Sales Consultant, CEO of Mem-Cards Group, Founder of the Believe & Achieve Tour and a committed Husband and Dad. Michael has helped hundreds of speakers grow their business with his breakthrough ideas and next-generation product development. He has worked with beginners to the best in the business like, Zig Ziglar, Jeffrey Gitomer, Jim Cathcart, Tony Alessandra, Dianna Booher, Nido Qubein, Ron Karr and Lenora Billings-Harris to name a few. He has been featured in Harvey Mackay’s best-selling book, “We Got Fired and it’s the Best Thing That Ever Happened to Us” alongside such notables as: Donald Trump, Larry King and Michael Bloomberg. He has also been the recipient of numerous awards including the NJ State Governor's Cup for Entrepreneurial Excellence, the Atlantic City Entrepreneur of the Year Award and the Salvation Army's Community Builder's Award. If Michael looks a little familiar it may be because you saw him compete on the nationally televised show American Gladiators.
You must log in or create an account to listen to this replay.
You will periodically receive emails from SpeakerMatch.com to inform you about new messages you've received. We'll also let you know about new features and changes to the service. Occasionally we may send promotional messages from our advertising partners. You can opt out of promotional messages.