SpeakerMatch Teleseminar Series
A Conversation With SpeakerMatch Academy Lead Curriculum Developer
Strategies for Speakers to Deepen Sales Funnels, Grow Your Client Base, and Become a Thought Leader in Multiple Target Markets
Guest: Richard Andrews M.Ed
This was a 60 minute teleseminar which took place on July 23, 2015 at 12:00 p.m. Central Time
Top thought leaders on the cutting edge are transforming into dynamic information entrepreneurs and versatile content creators in career expanding new directions. They are redefining how they position themselves and do business. Yet most speakers and other specialized knowledge providers still rely on offering their products and services in basic and limited ways. As business shifts accelerate, they will continue to struggle with successfully navigating through the changing online landscape. Yet those leaders who have started learning and implementing the skills necessary to thrive in todayâ€™s marketplace are dominating their fields and establishing lasting success. Theyâ€™re building a larger client and customer base, and are excelling as never before. Until now, there hasnâ€™t been a centralized educational source offering comprehensive, field-relevant training in a way that would directly benefit these diverse groups of experts. Without being able to access the professional development opportunities that would help them become savvy businesspeople and ahead-of-the-curve marketers, most speakers, trainers and coaches have simply gone without it. But thatâ€™s about to change.
What Was Covered in This Interview:
- The founding of SpeakerMatch Academy and its main purpose and goals
- Why many speakers have not been reaching their potential as businesspeople and experts
- Overcoming limitations on your own success through professional development initiatives and effective business education
- How to diversify your income streams by mastering Internet marketing skills
- Using powerful content creation strategies to generate more speaking leads, deepen your sales funnels and create a larger customer and client base
- Evolving your expert-status brand to expand into new target markets
- Establishing recurring income with membership sites and training/coaching programs
- Creating superior sites, online communities and evergreen products
- How to outperform your competition with niche positioning and strategic implementation
- Selling your services and offerings on a global scale with affiliate sales teams and joint venture partners
- And Much More!
About Our Guest
Richard Andrews entered the professional speaking industry in 2007 after working in the fields of public and private education, corporate communications and public relations. He has a diverse writing, training and consulting background in various business settings, including Internet marketing, curriculum development, ePublishing, branding and online community building. Richard has worked with leading speakers and experts, including Jack Canfield, Wayne Dyer, Robert Kiyosaki, Les Brown, Robin Sharma and others as a booking agent and vice president of a prominent speakers bureau. His member base is comprised of speakers, coaches, trainers, authors, consultants and other types of information entrepreneurs across ten countries. He holds a Master's degree in education, and is a certified public relations specialist. Richard is currently the Director of Education for SpeakerMatch Academy where heâ€™s helping new and emerging speakers transform into influential thought leaders and in-demand experts.
You must log in or create an account to listen to this replay.
You will periodically receive emails from SpeakerMatch.com to inform you about new messages you've received. We'll also let you know about new features and changes to the service. Occasionally we may send promotional messages from our advertising partners. You can opt out of promotional messages.