GEOFF ABLES is an international keynote speaker, best-selling author and executive coach. He first began speaking in College through an organization called Young Life. Geoff has inspired business audiences for on 3 continents for over 25 years to develop the people, process, communication and technical skills needed to transform themselves and their businesses.
Geoff's insights have been seen and heard in dozens of global venues, including: National Public Radio, BusinessWeek, USA Today, EuroForum, South Africa Customer Experience Summit, Summit EMEA, The New Zealand Direct Marketing Journal, Digital Summit; and in boardroom briefings across the country. Geoff has even made a guest appearance on TruTV's "Impractical Jokers!"
As an executive coach, he has mentored dozens of clients throughout the world to improve their leadership skills in the areas of sales, customer care, marketing, project management and internal communication.
He is the author of the Amazon best-selling, The LUCK Principle: Business Results at the Intersection of People and Profit, and has contributed to two other books. LUCK is at the core of Geoff's message of how businesses and individuals can create better relationships by improving how they Listen, Understand, Connect and Know the results that their efforts are producing. Geoff's message applies to self-discovery, personal relationships, and customer and employee engagement.
In 2002 Ables founded C5 Insight, a customer and employee engagement consulting firm, and has consulted with hundreds of companies in a broad range of industries. The firm has twice been named to Inc. Magazine’s list of fastest growing companies.
- The LUCK Principle: Business Results at the Intersection of People and Profit
- CPR for CRM - Why most customer relationship management projects fail, and how to recover. The study combines 12 years of past research with more recent qualitative and quantitative findings.
- 7 Ways That Marketing Can Lead a CRM Turnaround
- The CRM Bible - a practical guide to planning how to engage with customers, and technical guidance on specifically configuring Microsoft CRM.
- Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Company - 2 Consecutive Years
- Best Places to Work, Charlotte, NC - 3 Years
- NC 40 Under 40, Charlotte, NC