A bestselling author, award winning speaker, and entrepreneur delivering rich content proven to motivate and engage audiences. Your team will be talking about what they learned, and applying it to their business and personal lives, for months to come!
Bestselling author, dynamic speaker and entrepreneur, Geoff Ables is a thought leader on customer and employee engagement. His insights have been seen and heard in dozens of global venues, including: National Public Radio, BusinessWeek, USA Today, EuroForum, The New Zealand Direct Marketing Journal, The Direct Marketing Association, Digital Summit; and in boardroom briefings across the country. He is the author of The LUCK Principle: Business Results at the Intersection of People and Profit, other books and articles, and is a prolific blog writer on topics related to leadership, people, relationships and our digital future. In 2002 Ables founded C5 Insight, a customer experience and digital workplace consulting firm, and has consulted with hundreds of companies in a broad range of industries. The firm has twice been named to Inc. Magazine’s list of fastest growing companies.
Geoff speaks on cultivating better relationships – both at the interpersonal level and in organizations with hundreds, thousands or hundreds of thousands of customers and employees. Content in his sessions ranges from timeless relationship principles, to business culture, to the technologies that are enabling businesses to create stronger connections between leaders, employees, customers, and the communities they serve.
His message resonates with individuals in sales, marketing, technology, customer service, human resources, executive leadership, and to anyone wishing to improve their interpersonal leadership skills.
- The LUCK Principle: Business Results at the Intersection of People and Profit
- CPR for CRM - Why most customer relationship management projects fail, and how to recover. The study combines 12 years of past research with more recent qualitative and quantitative findings.
- 7 Ways That Marketing Can Lead a CRM Turnaround
- The CRM Bible - a practical guide to planning how to engage with customers, and technical guidance on specifically configuring Microsoft CRM.
- 2014: Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Company
- 2013: Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Company
- 2014: Best Places to Work, Charlotte, NC
- 2013: Best Places to Work, Charlotte, NC
- 2012: Best Places to Work, Charlotte, NC
- 2007: Charlotte, NC 40 Under 40