About Wayne Heidle
As an accomplished storyteller, I believe in a strong lead story to captivate the audience's attention using motivation, inspiration, and humor. My personal story is about using emotional intelligence (EI) and self-empowerment (SE) combined as "Lead to Succeed" (LS) principles to overcome extreme vision loss, losing a valued executive career, and a Federal indictment. Using these practiced principles enabled me to reinvent my life and succeed as an assistant professor (without a degree) in a postgraduate university teaching in three colleges, a university director, and a nationwide motivational and inspirational speaker.
As a leading facilitator and keynote speaker in the field of emotional intelligence, self- empowerment, leadership, and team building and nationally known as the "Professor of Motivational and Inspirational Speaking", my goal is to make sure people consider the importance of their surroundings on a daily basis whether personal or in business. In addition, how important it is to study those surroundings in great detail, whether it is coworkers, managers or family members to learn best practices, proper interactions, and teamwork tips to survive in ever changing environments. I always deliver on my promise to motivate, inspire and empower all audiences and provide an experience that they never forget. As a visually impaired person with a guide dog named Poncho and with my special focus on the audience's needs my goal is to empower all audiences to "Lead to Succeed" in life as I have.
Find "Your Inner Super Hero" and make a difference every day!!!!!
- Currently an Assistant Professor at Marshall B. Ketchum University (MBKU), a Post Graduate Healthcare University. Appointed Adjunct Assistant Professor in 2010 and Appointed Assistant Professor in 2015
- Lecturers in three colleges, Southern California College of Optometry, College of Pharmacy, and School of Physician Assistant Studies for Marshall B. Ketchum University
- Awardee of an Honorary Doctorate in 2017 from MBKU
- Awardee of the Orange County Register Every Day Hero Award in 2016
- Awardee of the MBKU Humanitarian "V" Award in 2015
- Awardee of several One O.C. Awards and national writing awards throughout his career
- Since 2004, Wayne speaks throughout the United States as a motivational and inspirational speaker presenting over 90 empowerment talks yearly
- Currently serves as Director of Community Relations for MBKU
- Currently a Faculty Member for the Southern California College of Optometry
Make judgments based on facts, not emotion ..............
A Person must..............
- Understand and appreciate themselves first before they will understand or appreciate anyone else
- Understand and appreciate their work environment and their organizations core values before success can be earned
- Understand and appreciate how friends, family and their home environment make a difference for success and failure in their lives and how the wrong influences brings only failure
- Understand and appreciate how making a difference for others will make an even larger difference in their own lives by finding their "Inner Super Hero" to succeed
- Understand and appreciate what a person needs to do to "Lead to Succeed" in their future, find empowerment and find success
A person must empower themselves first (self-empowered emotional intelligence) before anyone else will empower them to succeed. Using my five basic "Lead to Succeed" principles of success, I take the audience on a journey of self-empowerment and self-worth to build self-esteem and self-confidence. Success is never given, only earned, a person must always self–evaluate and self-empower to succeed, especially in the workplace.
- Self- EIQ: What am I all about as a person and how will this hurt or help me (individual)................
- Influencer EIQ: What do I need to do on the home front to succeed, is my family supporting me, are my friends the right friends (friends and family).......
- Environmental EIQ: How do I become an effective team member at work and what makes this organization tick (organizational and workplace)......................
- Altruistic EIQ: How can I make a difference in the lives of others while I make a difference in my own life, the key to success (community)..................
- Imminent EIQ: What do I want my future to be (plan importance) ................
Join me; learn how finding "Your Inner Super Hero" will change your life and the lives of those around you. "Lead to Succeed" in life and make a difference every day at home, at work, and in the community.
What clients are saying..................
He was bright, witty, and energetic! He was also able to think on his feet and captivate the audience with his timely jokes......................................... Lions Club International
We have asked Wayne to speak to approximately 200 corporate supporters from Microsoft at a Dinner held in Orange County. He did a wonderful job with his public speaking and was very well received................ Blind Children's Learning Center
I am a member of sorority alumnae organization, Delta Gamma, whose mission is to help the blind. We have an annual breakfast for more than 500 women in Orange County and Wayne was asked to be our keynote speaker. He held the interest of all the women.......................... Delta Gamma
- Marshall B. Ketchum University Honorary Doctorate (2017)
- Orange County Register â€œEveryday Heroâ€ honored at the OC Register Gala at the Montage in February 2015
- 2014 Humanitarian â€œVâ€ Award at the 2014 MBKU Gala