Tristan Winneker offers a dynamic seminar that empowers audiences with three keys to accelerating their results and creating lives or businesses that they absolutely love. In his seminars, Tristan delivers the following learning points:
- Two essential keys for tuning into your purpose.
- A 5-point test for determining whether your dream is right for you.
- Simple thinking-strategies that will guard you from fear, doubt and worry.
- What wealthy people do that creates sustained success.
- The number one factor that causes people to lose steam when going after a dream, and how to stay motivated and override it.
- A proven method for dissolving resistance you may have to prosperity so you can attract higher levels of results and abundance.
Tristan works with business teams to design a cohesive vision and strengthen mental faculties so the team is motivated, efficient, creative, and passionate about what they do and how they do it. Tristan also serves professionals who want to up-level and create lives of purpose, passion, and fulfillment. Tristan is 100% committed to them achieving their dreams and becoming better versions of their true selves.
Tristan has a Bachelor’s degree in Microbiology and a Master’s in Marine Science from the University of California, Santa Barbara. After 10 years in the biotechnology industry, Tristan followed his passion for teaching and helping others by becoming a certified Life Mastery Consultant. He now empowers others to unlock their potential, achieve incredible success, and live a life they love living!
Tristan has studied personal development principles and applied them to his own life for over a decade. As an inspiring speaker, an engaging trainer, and a highly sought-after coach, Tristan loves to support his clients as they say YES to themselves and YES to their dreams. Tristan’s motivational workshops and coaching programs help clients break through limitations and achieve new heights of success, prosperity, and fulfillment.
Whether it’s a short 10-minute talk, a 30 to 60 minute ‘Lunch & Learn’ training, a motivating keynote speech, or an afternoon workshop – your group, organization, or company will be ignited by this training, and they will “THANK YOU” for bringing Tristan to them.