Johnny Campbell is a Keynote Speaker, Author and Founder of Rise-Up and Win International an organization that helps people turn their Personal Challenges into Breakthroughs & their Products and Services into Profits. Johnny is the bestselling author of the audio series “The Power of Resiliency”, “The (7) People Who Can Help You Achieve Extraordinary Success in Life, and “The (7) Habits Holding You Back and What To Do About Them”. Johnny’s program “Becoming the Agent of Change” How to get people to embrace change with losing your mind or bank account is an organizational favorite both in the US and Internationally.
Johnny is Past-President of the National Speaker Association for state of Illinois and is an Accredited Speaker a designation awarded by Toastmaster International and held by only
(75) professional speakers in the world for excellence in public speaking. Johnny has also spoken at a TEDx event and appeared on television and in Movies.
Johnny gained his team management and sales expertise in the Insurance industry where he worked as a corporate sales trainer and participated in leading hundreds of people through multiple Corporate Downsizings and Mergers. Based on Johnny’s sales results, experiences and his ability to help organizations overcome their challenges and succeed in their businesses he is called: “The Transition Man”
Johnny’s ongoing mission is to help people overcome the personal and professional challenges of life, so they can have More Success, More Money and More Happiness in their life- Starting Today.
Notable Achievements and Honors:
- President of National Speaker Association – Illinois Chapter (2012 to 2013)
- 2007 Earn the Designation of Accredited Speaker from Toastmaster International
- 2007 Wordsmith of the year for NSA-IL Chapter
- Completed over (2200) presentations, (Keynotes/Trainings)
- Sold Millions of Dollars of Products & Services (In-person, Online & TV)
- Author of various books and audio program
- Social Media Expert: #1 LinkedIn Sales Trainer advertising & specialty Industry.
Johnny Campbell, DTM, Accredited Speaker