Toye Johnson-Vincent, BS Speech Communication-Motivational Speaker | Certified Life Coach | Certified Trainer| Corporate HR Talent Acquisition
Conference & Classroom Motivational Speaker | Career & Professional Development | Career Navigation & Life Skills Journey
Toye Johnson-Vincent Motivational Video NETWORKING for Business and Beyond! https://youtu.be/CjzskQV1pp4
Toye Johnson-Vincent Personal Website: https://www.TJVEMPOWERSU.com
A native New Yorker (Brooklyn) with educational and career roots in Massachusetts, New York, Florida and Georgia, Toye Johnson-Vincent is an accomplished motivational speaker who thoroughly engages and inspires audiences through audience participation and her energetic personality! Toye admits she wasn't necessarily an elite college student amongst her peers. After taking a quarter/semester off from school, she actually missed being a student and rapidly returned to a successful ending. She'll tell you that her devoted mother who had an advanced college degree and maternal grandmother-business owner, highly encouraged her to return to school and graduate period!! i.e. no excuses! (smile)
Toye is no stranger to knowing first hand what it feels like to lose a loved one. In her twenties, Toye lost her only beloved daughter Quiana to congenital heart disease. Quiana was only two years old at the time of her passing. Even with unimaginable loss-pain of her child, Toye continues to use her platform of life skills presentations to speak, inspire and motivate adults and youth on the topic of RESILIENCE.
Toye holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Speech Communication from Northeastern University Boston, Massachusetts (College of Arts and Sciences). Hailed from a family of educators-trainers including her dedicated mother (now deceased) held a Masters Degree in Education and worked in the NY school system as a special education-reading specialist and for a short time, worked as a college bound program educator at Toye's high school. Simply put, the training factor is part of Toye's DNA! Recognizing her mom and maternal grandmother were her rock and heart of inspiration, Toye intentionally created content on the topic of Volunteering, The Best Job Ever! This specific topic is dedicated to the memory of her mother who first introduced Toye to the significance and rewarding benefits of volunteering overall.
Toye's passion for speaking-presenting became more focused as her corporate recruiting responsibilities were bridged. Human Resources recruiting roles included presenting information sessions in the collegiate sector during peak recruitment seasons. Further along in her HR career, she supported various markets in the role of Recruiter including; Florida, Massachusetts and New York. Other supporting recruiting projects included; opening of Home Depot Customer Contact Center in Addison, Texas (remotely screened senior level candidates) and recruitment projects for Marriott Hotels Recruiting Task Force. Locations: Somerset, New Jersey, Peabody, Massachusetts and Nashua, New Hampshire.
Toye is comfortable and welcomes the opportunity to present to adults or youth in any industry interested in being motivated beyond their expectations! Here's a list of a few topics Toye has presented: Motivating You! Your Best You...You're Just Getting Started!; Networking for Business & Beyond! How to Get and Stay Organized throughout your Job Search; How to Stay Motivated Throughout your Career; How to Have a Successful Interview; Building Confidence for Employment Search and Business Etiquette.
From the conference room to the classroom, contact Toye Johnson-Vincent directly to SPEAK, INSPIRE and EMPOWER!
Current Schedule and Previous Speaking Engagements:
- Empowering Women and Networking Event Topic: Approaching Your Life Journey Warner Robins, Georgia April 2019
- Virtual ASH TV (ZOOM) INTERVIEW Host: Ash Shukla Topic: Love What You Do February 2019
- Mir-Image Career Workshop-Conference Topic: New Year-New You, Move Your Career Forward Atlanta (Snellville), Georgia January 2019
- WDJY 99.1 FM Radio (Atlanta, GA.) The Common Good Radio Show, Topic: Discovering Your True Potential Without Fear of Failure Nov. 2018
- SKINCARE TALK RADIO PODCAST (NYC) October 2018 PODCAST LINK: http://skincaretalkradio.cieloscent.com/s-623-keep-your-career-moving-forward-fall-2018-guest-presentation-toye-johnson-Vincent/
- SheBossUnlimited.com Blog Content Contributor (Dallas,Texas) October 2018 https://www.shebossunlimited.com/she-blog/make-your-career-change-work-for-you
- The Champions of Justice Book Discussion (Round Table Panelist) Author & Host Steffron James Atlanta, Georgia June 2018
- Milestone Birthday Party Celebration-Warner Robins, Georgia Keynote Style Presentation for Birthday Honoree January 2018
- SKINCARE TALK RADIO PODCAST (Audio Pocast) Networking for Business & Beyond! | October 22nd, 2017 PODCAST LINK: http://skincaretalkradio.cieloscent.com/s-475-toye-johnson-vincent-networking-for-the-skincare-professional/
- Dress for Success Tampa Bay Chapter Moving Forward Career Program - August 2017
- DISCOVER THE LEADER IN YOU SHOW (Audio Podcast) Topic: The Power of Public Speaking | April 14th, 2017 PODCAST LINK: https://jasoncarthen.com/the-power-of-public-speaking-a-womans-perspective/
- The International Association of Insurance Professionals Meeting - Macon, Georgia IPMG Local Chapter) March 2017
- OPTIMUM Women's Leadership and Development Conference - Atlanta, Georgia November 2016 (EVENT CANCELLED)
- Epsilon Nu Chapter Pi Kappa Alpha Fraternity Georgia State University October 2016 (Speaker Selection Rescheduled Reference Provided)
- Veteran Homes 4 Veterans | Advisory Board Launch Project Event - Warner Robins, Georgia February 2016
- Keynote Speaker at Executive Women's Golf Association Membership Drive and Dinner - Viera-Melbourne, Florida 2015
- The Home Based Travel Agent Conference and Trade Show - Tampa, Florida 2015
- Florida Records Management Association Annual Conference (FRMA) Daytona Beach | Palm Coast | Cocoa Beach 2015, 2014, 2013
- Braden River High School Teen Outreach Program (via Florida Health Department Manatee County) Bradenton, Florida 2015
- Women On the World Stage Conference (W.O.W. Conference) (Hosted by Charisma Speakers) Orlando, Florida 2014
- National Youth-At-Risk Poster Board Competition Savannah, Georgia (Sponsored by Georgia Southern University) 2014
- Career Source Tampa Bay Professional Networking Group - Hillsborough Community College Campus 2014
- The Center for Manifestation Empowerment Series - Tampa, Florida 2013
- The Center for Manifestation Exposition and Career Fair - Tampa, Florida 2013
- AARP Foundation Tampa Senior Employment Services - Tampa, Florida 2013
- Dress for Success Tampa Bay Professional Networking Group - Tampa, Florida 2012
- Metropolitan Ministries Employment Boot Camp - Tampa, Florida 2012
- What's YOUR STORY? Make your LIFE story work for YOU!
- Networking for Business & Beyond!
- Say No Thank You, then SMILE!
- Networking and Leadership
- Volunteering, The Best Job Ever! (Inspired in memory of my Mother who was an educator in the New York City school system)
- Bereavement (Changes and Challenges) - Adult audiences only!
- Dreams and Distractions
- Your Best You!...You're Just Getting Started!
- College, First Year Student Navigation i.e. (bridging the gap between HS & College, expectations-priorities-great for high school seniors and first year college students)
- College after YEAR ONE i.e. struggling with grades, responsibilities etc. (great for second year students and above)
- Value your time
- Motivating You!
- Why YOU should Hire Me!
- Team Motivation!
- New Year, New You Move Your Career Forward!
- Branding and Reinventing your Career!
Additional Experience: Customizing and developing training content on career development and motivational topics-speak to individuals/groups via presentations on the importance of strengthening career plans versus searching for a "job". Assist with professional career plans and empowering groups and/or individuals who are in interested in maximizing positive career and/or life skills journeys through energetic, FUN and informative presentations.
My Goal: Motivate and Inspire people on the path to successful careers and life journeys!
My Mantra: The driving force behind a successful career, is to love what you do and strive to do it well!
Toye Johnson-Vincent BS, Speech Communication Speaker-Transformation Life Coach-Trainer-Motivator! Conferences-Podcast-Career Development Panelist-Corporate Meetings-Motivational Workshops-Professional Development Seminars-Leadership and Empowerment Series-Themed Events-Emcee Special Events.
Travel Nationally-Short Notice!
Invite me to SPEAK, INSPIRE and EMPOWER at your event! Mobile Number (508)245-7426 (Currently Atlanta Based)
View Motivational Video https://youtu.be/CjzskQV1pp4
- Certificate of Appreciation for Speaking - Going Places Network by Walmart Class 2014
- Youth-At-Risk Poster Board Competition Winner Sponsored by Georgia Southern University March 2014
- Certificate of Appreciation for Employment Boot Camp Speaker - Metropolitan Ministries 2012
- Certificate of Recognition for Outstanding Speaker Presentation - Dress for Success Tampa Bay 2011