Toye Johnson-Vincent, BS Speech Communication
Conference & Classroom Motivational Speaker | Career & Professional Development | Life Skills
Toye Johnson-Vincent Motivational Video: https://youtu.be/CjzskQV1pp4
Toye Johnson-Vincent Motivational Podcast: http://skincaretalkradio.cieloscent.com/s-475-toye-johnson-vincent-networking-for-the-skincare-professional/
A native New Yorker (Brooklyn) with educational and career roots in Massachusetts, New York and Florida, Toye Johnson-Vincent is an accomplished motivational speaker who thoroughly engages and inspires audiences through audience participation and her energetic personality! Toye admits she wasn't necessarily an elite college student amongst her peers. After taking a quarter/semester off from school, she actually missed being a student and rapidly returned to a successful ending. She'll tell you that her devoted mother who had an advanced college degree and maternal grandmother-business owner, highly encouraged her to return to school and graduate period!! i.e. no excuses! (smile)
Toye holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Speech Communication from Northeastern University Boston, Massachusetts (College of Arts and Sciences). Hailed from a family of educators-trainers including her dedicated mother (now deceased) held a Masters Degree in Education and worked in the NY school system as a special education-reading specialist and for a short time, worked as a college bound program educator at Toye's high school. Simply put, the training factor is part of Toye's DNA! Recognizing her mom and maternal grandmother were her rock and heart of inspiration, Toye intentionally created content on the topic of Volunteering, The Best Job Ever! This specific topic is dedicated to the memory of her mother who first introduced Toye to the significance and rewarding benefits of volunteering overall.
Toye's passion for speaking-presenting became more focused as her corporate recruiting responsibilities were bridged. Human Resources recruiting roles included presenting information sessions in the collegiate sector during peak recruitment seasons. Futher along in her HR career, she supported various markets in the role of Recruiter including; Florida, Massachusetts and New York. Other supporting recruiting projects included; opening of Home Depot Customer Contact Center in Addison, Texas (remotely screened senior level candidates) and recruitment projects for Marriott Hotels Recruiting Task Force. Locations: Somerset, New Jersey, Peabody, Massachusetts and Nashua, New Hampshire.
Toye is comfortable and welcomes the opportunity to present to adults or youth in any industy interested in being motivated beyond their expectations! Some of the topicsToye has presented are: Motivating You! Your Best You...You're Just Getting Started!; Networking for Business & Beyond! How to get and Stay Organized throughout your Job Search; How to Stay Motivated Throughout your Career; How to Have a Successful Interview; Building Confidence for Employment Search and Business Etiquette.
From the conference room to the classroom, contact Toye Johnson-Vincent directly to #SPEAK & #INSPIRE your audience!
Current Schedule and Previous Speaking Engagements Include:
- Take That Next Step Leadership & Career Development Conference - Atlanta, Georgia | November 2017
- SKINCARE TALK RADIO PODCAST (Audio Pocast) Networking for Business & Beyond! | October 22nd, 2017 PODCAST LINK: http://skincaretalkradio.cieloscent.com/s-475-toye-johnson-vincent-networking-for-the-skincare-professional/
- Dress for Success Tampa Bay Chapter Moving Forward Career Program - August 2017
- DISCOVER THE LEADER IN YOU SHOW (Audio Podcast) Topic: The Power of Public Speaking | April 14th, 2017 PODCAST LINK: https://jasoncarthen.com/the-power-of-public-speaking-a-womans-perspective/
- The International Association of Insurance Professionals Meeting - Macon, Georgia IPMG Local Chapter) March 2017
- OPTIMUM Women's Leadership and Development Conference - Atlanta, Georgia November 2016 (EVENT CANCELLED)
- Epsilon Nu Chapter Pi Kappa Alpha Fraternity Georgia State University October 2016 (Speaker Selection Rescheduled Reference Provided)
- Veteran Homes 4 Veterans | Advisory Board Launch Project Event - Warner Robins, Georgia February 2016
- Keynote Speaker at Executive Women's Golf Association Membership Drive and Dinner - Viera|Melbourne, Florida 2015
- The Home Based Travel Agent Conference and Trade Show - Tampa, Florida 2015
- Florida Records Management Association Annual Conference (FRMA) Daytona Beach | Palm Coast | Cocoa Beach 2015, 2014, 2013
- Braden River High School Teen Outreach Program (via Florida Health Department Manatee County) Bradenton, Florida 2015
- Women On the World Stage Conference (W.O.W. Conference) (Hosted by Charisma Speakers) Orlando, Florida 2014
- National Youth-At-Risk Poster Board Competition Savannah, Georgia (Sponsored by Georgia Southern University) 2014
- Career Source Tampa Bay Professional Networking Group - Hillsborough Community College Campus 2014
- The Center for Manifestation Empowerment Series - Tampa, Florida 2013
- The Center for Manifestation Exposition and Career Fair - Tampa, Florida 2013
- AARP Foundation Tampa Senior Employment Services - Tampa, Florida 2013
- Dress for Success Tampa Bay Professional Networking Group - Tampa, Florida 2012
- Metropolitan Ministries Employment Boot Camp - Tampa, Florida 2012
- What's YOUR STORY? Make your life story work for YOU!
- Networking for Business & Beyond!
- Say No Thank You, then SMILE!
- Networking and Leadership
- Volunteering, The Best Job Ever! (Inspired in memory of my Mother who was an educator in the New York City school system)
- Bereavement (Changes and Challenges) - Adult audiences only!
- Dreams and Distractions
- Your Best You!...You're Just Getting Started!
- College after YEAR ONE i.e. struggling with grades, responsibilities etc. (great for second year students and above)
- Value your time
- Motivating You!
- Why YOU should Hire Me!
- Team Motivation!
- New Year, New You!
- Branding and Reinventing your Career!
Additional experience includes customizing and developing training materials on career topics, motivational subjects and gaining perspective on strengthening career plans. Assist with professioanl career plans and empowering groups and/or individuals who are in interested in maximizing positive career outcomes!
My Goal: Train and motivate people on the path to successful careers!
My Mantra: The driving force behind a successful career, is to love what you do and strive to do it well!
Toye Johnson-Vincent BS, Speech Communication Speaker-Trainer-Motivator! Conferences-Corporate Meetings-Motivational Workshops-Professional Development Seminars-Leadership and Empowerment Series-Themed Events-Emcee Special Events.
Travel nationally-Short Notice!
Invite me to #SPEAK & #INSPIRE your audience! Mobile Number (508)245-7426
View Motivational Video https://youtu.be/CjzskQV1pp4
- Certificate of Appreciation for Speaking - Going Places Network by Walmart Class 2014
- Youth-At-Risk Poster Board Competition Winner Sponsored by Georgia Southern University March 2014
- Certificate of Appreciation for Employment Boot Camp Speaker - Metropolitan Ministries 2012
- Certificate of Recognition for Outstanding Speaker Presentation - Dress for Success Tampa Bay 2011