Dr. Dan Berman regularly speaks with physicians, nurses, healthcare leaders in the political sphere, and many other groups interested in healthcare trends and the future of healthcare. You can view a comprehensive list of past clients directly on his website at http://www.healthcarethoughtleadership.net/past-clients.
Dr. Dan Berman obtained his undergraduate and graduate degrees in Nursing Leadership and Management from St. Joseph’s College of Maine. He also has a Bachelor of Science Degree in Recreation Therapy from the University of Massachusetts.
Dr. Dan later pursued a doctorate degree in business with a specialization in Healthcare Administration, Healthcare Policy, and Economics from Northcentral University. This led to a fellowship by the American College of Healthcare Executives. Lastly, Dr. Dan is a trained healthcare risk manager and legal nurse consultant.
Dr. Dan is the creator of “the Dynamic Balance,” a national healthcare reorganization strategy.
- Developed an award-winning parent health education program for Region III Health and Human Services
- Developed and implemented a referral network for a prestigious treatment center for substance abuse in North America
- Developed and implemented an award-winning program to merge mental health and physical health
- Founded and developed a large ambulatory practice from a net revenue of zero to a net revenue of $6 Million in just three years
- Helped develop a strategic plan for a county indigent health maintenance organization that resulted in an expansion of five to two million in revenues
- Successfully reduced medication errors in a psychiatric hospital from 15% to 5%
- Testified on behalf of behavioral managed care in front of Maryland and Pennsylvania state legislatures and helped pass managed care legislation
- I was recently chosen as one of the Top 100 Healthcare Leaders in the United States by the Top 100 International Leaders Magazine