More than A MILLION PEOPLE across 21 countries have heard Thomas' truly amazing, heartwarming and hilarious stories.
His lessons on leadership have proven time and again to have a profound impact on Personal Growth and Team Productivity!
Thomas Dismukes knows a little something about focus, commitment, and defying the odds. At the age of 16, Thomas discovered a lost medieval tomb in Scotland and following the mantra, “All men die, but few ever really live.” Thomas committed to take advantage of opportunities by following “his natural attraction” and get the best out of life.
Among his experiences are: a foreign exchange student, an internship at Disney World, breaking a world record and a best-selling author. He has slept in dumpsters in England and explored the Arctic Circle. He’s survived bareback rodeos, cancer and a C1-C2 fracture. He has skinned skunks in space suits and walked through the Alps barefoot. He’s lassoed a wild beaver and was nearly drowned by an irrational goose.
Thomas is the #1 go-to guy for taking a team and teaching them how to lead better. Produce more. Sell more. And move past the obstacles and into a mental space that creates the kind of success you and your team want and deserve. This is NOT Thomas just telling his story, because everybody has a story. This is about Thomas sharing strategies and solutions that will definitely change how your team handles crises, problems, competition, adversity and change.
With his infectious energy, warmth, and southern humor, Thomas makes each keynote speech and consulting engagement as memorable as it is valuable.
Combining lessons from his remarkable life, Thomas has developed a series of proven strategies for attaining and sustaining peak performance, on both an individual and corporate level. Audiences learn how to apply his time-tested techniques to ignite their vision, execute their strategies, and eclipse their competition. This busy husband and father of five also reserve plenty of time for his family; perhaps it is not surprising that a man who delivers the climax of his keynote upside down would value balance. He may very well be the only motivational adventurer that drives a mini-van.
Why do meeting planners love to hire Thomas?
- Thomas is there to SERVE YOU, not be served. As an extension of your staff, he wants to be the last thing you have to worry about and the first thing people praise you for. He takes pride in the extra little things he does to make your event a success.
- Absolute Guarantee: There is no doubt, people will come away laughing, encouraged, inspired and challenged with essential leadership principles. He offers a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If he can’t give you what you want, Thomas will not take the job. His name and your business are too important to do otherwise. (By the way...No one has ever wanted their money back.)
- Thomas has established trust and credibility worldwide. He speaks to more than 100,000 people a year and limits the number of bookings. He is repeatedly sought after by corporate, government, education and nonprofit organizations because he delivers a memorable and effective presentation.
**** What are people saying about Thomas Dismukes...****
"Thomas Dismukes is a genuine Motivator. The true and practical stories he tells creates a great environment for growth and motivates people to MOVE and act on THEIR unique talents." Comrat, Moldova
"In my 30+ years in education, I can not remember a more enjoyable start to our school year. The teachers laughed and had a great time while also getting the message about the struggles of life and how to handle them." Dr. Richard Page Superintendent: Joplin School District (shortly after tornado destruction)
"People are quoting your wisdom and using your Die Empty as their closing remarks! You were a hit!" Sue Farni: GMIS International Conference, New Mexico
"Tremendous!" Elmer Ronnebaum: Kansas Rural Water Association
"My job requires me to listen to thousands of speakers. Thomas Dismukes is by far, the best I have ever seen! I was truly amazed at how well he captured, held and inspired the audience." Lucky Moore: Operations Manager, Swiftel Center, South Dakota
"A Gold Mine" YPO Switzerland
"Entertaining with a purpose." YMCA
"He kept the audience spellbound." Chick-fil-A
"The message was perfect and humor even better." Univ. Notre Dame
"Thomas' stories give hope and encouragement to others." American Cancer Society.
"Your messages are so universal that people across the borders can relate to the same." Tamil Nadu, India
"Thank you for inspiring and challenging our staff." Trudy Cathy White, WinShape Camps, Chick-fil-A
"Having Thomas Dismukes speak at our conference was one of the best decisions our association has made. We were looking for a motivational and inspirational speaker to close out our conference and we hit the jackpot with Thomas! Shannon Templet; LA Personnel Council, Inc
"Thomas' motivational, inspirational speech was just the ticket to get our school year off to a great beginning. Our teachers thoroughly enjoyed his homespun humor, his expert balancing skill and his heart-felt stories about which everyone could relate. I would recommend Thomas without reservation to be a speaker for any/all groups. We greatly enjoyed his time with us. It was terrific!"
Dr. Darrell G. Floyd, Superintendent of Schools Stephenville, TX
The following are a few of the groups Thomas has recently served.
US Government /State Agencies
- US Coast Guard
- US Forest Service
- Supreme Court of Missouri
- National Rural Water Association
- Department of Natural Resources
- LA Department of Justice
- Department of Health Ohio
- SC Extension
- Southern States Correctional Association
- Florida Council on Crime and Delinquency
- Grange Insurance
- Duke Energy
- Wells Fargo
- Timber Block
- Bay Care
- Penn State University
- University of Notre Dame
- Missouri Southern State U.
- Clemson University
- Arizona State U.
- Texas A&M
- Wayne State U.
- Tennessee Wesleyan College
- Turtle Moutain CC
- Wayne County Community College
- Oklahoma State U
- TN Board of Regents
- Florida Schools Association
- St.Leo University
- South West Center For Educational Excellence
- National FFA Organization
- National BETA Club
- Student Council
- National 4-H Council
- Skills USA
- Boy Scouts of America
- Girl Scouts
- Bay Care Hospitals
- American Cancer Society
- AIChE Leadership Training
- Chamber of Commerce (14)
- Dairy Farms of America
- ACA-American Camping Association
- Camp Arrow Head
- Camp Sertoma
- JC Camp Hope
- Professional Photographers of Indiana PPI
- Upward Celebrations
- Hundreds of Churches
- Youth Conferences
- Pastor-Spouse Retreats
- Christian Storytelling Festival