Your Motivational Recipe for Success!
Custom-tailored programs that motivate and engage your audience to take action
Discover why my custom-tailored, interactive, and entertaining keynote motivational messages and workshops are a favorite for conferences, meetings, and conventions!
Your audience will be motivated at the conclusion of your event; they will also possess actionable take away strategies that they can use instantly! More than 562,000 people from 58 different countries have realized the immediate positive results of taking action on what they were shown in my keynotes and workshops.
View my promo video at www.TheShef.com
Whether your audience is 15 people, or 15,000; I will provide the necessary ingredients for your event's success. In addition to my high energy motivational speaking programs, I am a contributing author of five books which have sold in excess of 70,000 copies worldwide!
Some of my "raving fans" clients include: John Deere, Young Presidents Organization (YPO), Wells Fargo, RE/MAX, Eaton, TD Ameritrade, Iowa Banking Association, National Marine Lending Association, Project Management Institute (PMI), National Association of Educational Office Professionals, Ebix, Inc., Quest Software, Lennox, SunOpta Foods, NAIFA, Terrostar Technologies, US Bank, International Association of Administrative Professionals, USDA, Independent Insurance Agents of IL, National Boating and Yacht Association, American Society of Military Comptrollers, Modern Woodmen of America, Toastmaster's International, Children's Aid Society of Canada, Iowa Finance Authority, more than 300 colleges, and many more.
Shef's newest book (release date early 2018) is a hit for sales kickoffs and business meetings
- How to stand out in a crowded marketplace
- Not Working vs. Networking, 3 crucial mistakes to avoid
- “Referral Magic”- Grow your business by using this one word!
- How to become an authority in the eyes of your customers
How to Keep Your Head On...While Working Your Butt Off!
In today’s crazy business and economic climate, your audience need to be reminded that the light at the end of the tunnel is not a train heading at them? In this custom tailored motivational program, your group will discover the following:
- How to keep going when you really want to give up
- Secrets of communication (even with difficult people!)
- How to embrace change, not fight it
- Tons of mental floss to inspire and motivate!
Don't watch your dreams die at the hands of procrastination! Discover several crucial seeds of success like:
- How to create a compelling vision that is contagious!
- Stop the Getting Ready to Get Ready syndrome
- How to "Find the Why" of your team and customers
- 3 R's of accountibility for action
For booking information and to check availability, please contact Shef at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 563-343-5412.