Keynote Speaker. Author. Talent Builder. Employee Passion Supporter.
As a 20-year talent development professional, Tara Powers is an international best-selling author, award winning leadership expert, sought after speaker and crusader against boring, ineffective employee engagement initiatives and leadership training. She’s worked with over 200 companies and more than 15,000 leaders building programs and launching initiatives that deliver high touch and high impact for her clients.
For 4 years, Tara’s Leadership Programs have earned the prestigious recognition as a Top 10 Leadership 500 Award winner by HR.com alongside big names such as Korn Ferry, Level (3), Hilton, Honda, MIT and DDI. Tara is also a judge for the coveted Brandon Hall Excellence Awards which recognizes the best organizations globally that have successfully deployed programs, strategies, modalities, processes, systems, and tools that have achieved measurable results.
In July 2018, Tara published Virtual Teams for Dummies with Wiley and was recognized in Colorado Business Magazine as a Woman to Watch.
Tara speaks nationally on vital topics such as the importance of women in leadership, simple secrets to creating healthy organizations and how to build cohesive and committed teams. Her commitment to her clients is to close the talent gap that is prevalent in most companies today and to deliver innovative, fully customizable solutions that actually work – and create real change for you and your teams. Find out more about Tara’s coaching, consulting, training and speaking at powersresourcecenter.com
“Her positive energy, personable approach and deep subject matter expertise make Tara the ideal partner for enhancing the quality and outcomes of any team meeting.” – Scott Pettingell, VP of Customer Operations, Premier, Inc.
“Tara has an obvious sense of confidence and knowledge in the fearful arena of public speaking. I am confident that the investment we made in time and money was of great value. I would not hesitate to use Tara’s services again.” – Talbot Wilt, VP Alpine Lumber
- Winner of the Leadership Excellence award and a Top Leadership Partner Program award by HR.com.
- Winner of the Leadership 500 Excellence Award from HR.com in 2015, 2014 and 2013
- Winner of a 2015 Ruby award-winning Partner by Wiley. Powers Resource Center is a past winner of the Ruby Award from Wiley in 2014 and Emerald Award Winner in 2013.
- Power Player Speaker at the 2015 Global Women’s Leadership Summit - http://www.employerhealthcarecongress.com/womens-healthcare-insurance-leadership-summit/
- Keynote speaker for 2015 John Deere Landscapes: Women in the Green Industry Event