Dr. Stanley T. Crawford wants you to “Achieve Your Objectives.” He is an author, educator and military veteran. He has served in leadership and management positions in Public Education, Business and the United States Air Force.
Dr. Crawford is the author of the books, “Building Instructional Capacity: 3 Key Strategies for Successful Student Learning” and “Cinquains: Volume I.” He is the co-author of a chapter in Research in Finance titled, “Managing Real Options in Not-for-Profit Organizations: The Case of Shell Space.” In addition, he wrote the article, Strategically Increase Your Network Using LinkedIn, that appears in OnSite.
Dr. Crawford graduated from the University of North Texas with a Doctorate in Educational Administration, Webster University with a Master of Arts in Management, Southern Illinois University of Carbondale with a Bachelor of Science in Industrial Technology, and the Community College of the Air Force with an Associates of Applied Science in Avionics Systems Technology.
He enjoys sharing what makes individuals and teams achieve their objectives. He is an avid reader of leadership, management, communication and education books. In his spare time, he enjoys a good game of Chess. Learn more about Dr. Crawford at, https://www.linkedin.com/in/drstanleycrawford and http://www.stanleycrawford.com.
Below is a list of some of Dr. Stanley T. Crawford’s speaking engagements and presentations:
• Achievement Through Education, Learning and Wisdom, Presenter, Friendship Baptist Church of the Colony, The Colony, Texas
• Commencement Address, Everest College, Commencement Speaker, Dallas, Texas.
• Networking, Richardson Area Alliance of Black School Educators (RAABSE), Speaker, Dallas, Texas.
• Using Social Media to Increase Professional Networks, Texas Alliance of Black School Educators Conference (TABSE), Houston, Texas.
• Pursuing through to Achievement, Bryan/College Station Charter Chapter—American Business Women’s Association, Speaker, Bryan, Texas.
• Veterans Day Speaker, Prairie Creek Elementary, Richardson, Texas.
• Using Social Media to Increase Professional Networks,” Texas ASCD ignite14 Conference Presenter, Breakout Session, Frisco, Texas.
• Practically Realizing Dreams through Strategically Setting Goals, Everest College -- Dallas Campus, Presenter, Dallas Texas.
• Using Social Media to Increase Professional Networks, Everest College – Dallas Campus, Presenter, Dallas, Texas.
Testimonial: Thank you Dr Stanley for taking the time to explain this topic of Social media to my students. You have done an excellent job.
We hope to see you again!- Ambroise Ntamon, MBA, DBA(c)
• Using Social Media to Increase Professional Networks,” Texas Alliance of Black School Educators Conference, Breakout Session, Grapevine, Texas.
• Building Instructional Capacity to Increase Student Achievement, Texas Alliance of Black School Educators Conference, Breakout Session, Grapevine, Texas.
• Principal’s Roundtable (The Principal’s Academy), Texas Alliance of Black School Educators Conference, Roundtable Discussion, Grapevine, Texas.
• Vertical Teaming: Mathematics and Reading, Elementary Teacher Staff Development, Yale Elementary School, Richardson, Texas.
â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹• 2020 Vision, Highly Engaged Students, Summer Leadership Conference, Administrator Staff Development, Richardson Independent School District, Richardson, Texas.
- Building Instructional Capacity: A Practical Approach
- Strategically Increase Your Network Using LinkedIn
- Cinquains: Volume I, is a children's book of poems. The poems are accompanied by illustrations that engage students in the learning process.
- Managing real options in not-for-profit organizations: The case of shell space, John W. Kensinger, Stanley T. Crawford (2010), John W. Kensinger (ed.) : The authors are a finance professor and an administrator in a major suburban independent school district who minored in finance while working toward his doctorate in education. We have used the case of shell space to discover the different incentives non-profit administrators have in the acquisition, recognition, and rational exercise of real options by their organizations (compared with managers of for-profit businesses).
- How to Improve Teacher Retention
- Service Award: "For Your Dedicated Service to TABSE (Texas Alliance of Black School Educators), 2013-2014."
- Distinguished Performance Texas School (Central Elementary): Title-1 Category, 2004.
- Air Force Commendation Medal: 1992, 1990, 1988, 1984.
- Communication Skill Award, United States Air Force Leadership and Management School, 1986
- Distinguished Graduate Award, United States Air Force Leadership and Management School, 1986.