Trish Jackson truly loves inspiring people to revamp their life expectations. She is committed to encouraging people to believe in themselves and wants to see people soar above the pressures of the wind as an eagle. Jackson is an enthusiast, inspiration and an energetic speaker; her drive continues to support the personal and professional development in people. Jackson wholeheartedly believes that everyone should first develop a healthy and beneficial personal lifestyle before developing their professional course of action. By inwardly seeking an ongoing pursuit of knowledge and focused techniques it will then manifest outwardly within one's profession and enhance their ability to better serve in their career field and community.
Speaking with Passion
"I live by one simple motto "I believe I can do it." As a motivational, accountability, empowerment, customer experience and leadership speaker; I love inspiring people to revamp their life expectations and to eradicate negative statements that lead to the death and burial of great ideas. With more than 12 years of marketing, brand development, communications and journalism industry experience; I've had the pleasure of assisting Fortune 500 companies and nonprofits with project inception and implementation. Utilizing a unique combination of storytelling and real-life examples, I am able to keep the audience alert and intrigued with the subject matter being presented. For more than six years, many individuals from all walks of life at conferences, events, one-on-one sessions and workshops were able to leave refreshed and equipped with a plan of action."
- Michigan Realtors Magazine article written in regards to the Michigan Realtors Conference
- Source Cover Story on the Late Angelo Henderson
- Newsletter mailing to over 20,000 Michigan businesses, partners and residents for Community Network Services. Written and designed by Trish Jackson.
- Press Release written for VWoA in regards to the charity preview at the 2007 NBA All Star Weekend festivities.
- Press Release written for Lelli’s Restaurant 70th Anniversary
- Press Release written for Talon Simulations donation
- August 2010 Media Interview conducted for a client under SeekNewHeights.com. Trish Jackson as spokesperson
- Spirit of Detroit City Council awardee