For over six years, Ryan has helped organizations better lead, engage, and sell to the emerging generations (Millennials and Generation Z) and work more effectively across generations.
Ryan is an Inc.com columnist and his top-ranked generational insights have been featured in Forbes, Fast Company, and SUCCESS Magazine.
Ryan is the author of The Millennial Manual: The Complete How-To Guide to Manage, Develop, and Engage Millennials at Work. (https://www.ryan-jenkins.com/manual)
Ryan's satisfied clients include Coca-Cola, John Deere, Wells Fargo, Aetna, Toyota, Delta Air Lines, SunTrust, Johnson & Johnson, and hundreds of other leading companies and associations.
Ryan's clients receive...
- Pre-call to understand the organization's needs
- Custom and dynamically delivered presentation
- Audience engagement with live mobile polling
- Direct access to Ryan following the presentation
- Resource page exclusively created for the audience
- Copies of Ryan's books for each attendee
- Copies of the custom presentation slides
Ryan's ultimate goal is to facilitate the outcome his clients want to create and to deliver the most relevant, inspiring, and applicable content available.
View Ryan's past satisfied clients, speaking videos, books, client testimonies, and more: https://www.ryan-jenkins.com/speaking/
View Ryan's official website (blog and podcast): https://www.ryan-jenkins.com
View Ryan's Inc.com column, Next Generation Insights: https://www.inc.com/author/ryan-jenkins
Most Requested Presentations:
- NEXT GENERATION ENGAGEMENT: Proven Strategies Attract & Retain Millennial and/or Generation Z Talent
- NEXT GENERATION LEADERSHIP: Proven Strategies to Engage a Multi-Generational Workforce
- NEXT GENERATION SELLING: Keys to Positioning a Brand or Service with the Millennial B2B Buyer
- NEXT GENERATION TRAINING: How Millennials, Generation Z, and Technology Are Reshaping Learning
- GENERATION Z: Recruit, Lead and Sell to Today’s Youngest Generation
"We hired Ryan to do our Millennial training at Kids II. He was FANTASTIC! We have a very tough audience - all type A high performing team members - and he knocked it out of the park for us. I would highly recommend him if you are looking for a speaker who can quickly engage the audience, keep them engaged and deliver meaningful content."
~Juanita M. Biasini, Chief Human Resource Officer, Kids II
“We contracted with Ryan to speak with all of our Executives and leaders regarding engaging the millennials in our workforce. Ryan is the consummate professional. He was prompt in his response, extremely reasonable in negotiating his fee and he did his homework in terms of learning about our organization and what message he needed to send. Ryan’s style is engaging, humorous and professional. His material is grounded in his research, which hit home for our audience. I highly recommend Ryan to speak on leadership and the generations---he was a big hit for us!”
~Mimi Weber, M.S., R.N, Chief Learning Officer, Memorial Healthcare System
Ryan did a great job presenting timely information about how the current generation of 20 and 30-year-old professionals think and work. He was personable and delightful in his presentation. The audience of 600+ fire chiefs and emergency service leaders left with better perspectives on their future leaders as well as a heightened awareness of the need to become familiar with new technology and social media. Ryan was entertaining and upbeat. We truly enjoyed having him.
~Brandi Plunkett, Director, Center for Executive Development at Texas A&M University