Thank you for your interest in my speaking services. If you need a business speaker with an extensive business background and solid stage experience, then my speaking services will interest you. I bring 20 years of experience in business development to the stage with dynamic, interactive presentations.
I have earned a reputation for delivering in-demand topics that generate strong registration numbers and positive evaluations for event organizers.
My speaking topics focus on sales, marketing and sustainable business growth strategies. They are offered as keynotes, breakouts, seminars, workshops, retreats and webinar trainings. I'm also available as a panel guest or moderator.
I am an adaptable and flexible presenter who can tailor my presentations to your event needs. In addition to my off-the-shelf and licensed training, I am open to creating customized content for your event.
For availability and speaking fees, call or email: (705) 772-2443 (EST) | email@example.com
Benefit from My Unique High-Engagement Approach
- My popular “hot seat” exercises put participants in the spotlight.
- For marketing-based topics, audiences will complete marketing work during the presentation so they leave with much of the creative and thought-process details finished (a big time-saver for busy professionals).
- My optional pre-arranged case studies are a big hit at events. They generate early buzz before the presentation because registrants can submit their names to be selected for a case study. Those selected get valuable exposure and feedback.
- Optional pre-event survey to a cross-section of leaders and attendees to conduct a brief needs assessment. This helps ensure that the presentation is on target with needs and expectations.
- Optional debrief after the event. I frequently chats with attendees after my talks, gaining valuable insight into audience feedback for your future events.
Memorable Speaker Moments
“I was hired to develop a business training program and deliver the first workshop as part of a pilot program for Corrections Canada’s Education department. Presenting in a prison was a new experience for me. At the lunch break, I was advised to expect few, if any, of the registrants to return to the workshop: participation was voluntary and return rates were historically low at workshops in the prison. It was so gratifying when all of the registrants returned to the workshop after lunch."
“I was delivering a highly-interactive LinkedIn training workshop and had employed my popular case-study approach. Audience participation was very positive and the energy and idea sharing in the room was contagious. The event organizer later told me that she had never seen their members so engaged in a workshop, nor had she ever received so many positive evaluations from an event.”