I worked in 2 professions at the same time: I was a Chicago Police Officer for 30 years, and A sales professional for 33 years. I worked in the direct sales industry where I reached the highest level. I have earned awards as #1 Sales, #1 Sales Manager, #1 Sales Office, #1 Recruiter, #1 Territory Director (Only 28 out of the 6,000 salespeople have reached this level) and I was inducted into the company's Hall of Fame. I left those jobs to start my company Passport to Success - I teach proven sales and leadership skills. I have trained salespeople for many direct sales and MLM companies in both the USA and Mexico. In my LinkedIn profile, you can watch a video endorsement of me by Mr. Les Brown, world-renowned speaker, and motivator.
My professional “Passport to Success” workshops are a proven step-by-step system to transform you into a polished, productive and successful professional salesperson. This Passport to Success workshops is divided into 1/2 day, one-day, and two-day workshops.
1. Change you, before you change the salesperson in you.
2. Sales profession: a sure way to financial freedom.
3. The approach- how to effectively prospect/network.
4. Pre-qualifying the prospect.
5. First impression and breaking the ice.
6. Pre demonstration talks (control with questions.)
7. Mini closes inside a professional demonstration.
8. Overcoming the fear of objections.
9. A proven method of answering objections.
10. Different ways to close the sale for the different personalities.
11. 3 step formula for minimizing cancellations.
12. How to get referrals from new clients and have them set your future appointments.
13. Build an active network, Recruiting / Sponsoring people and follow-ups.
14. Leadership skills and Communication.
15. Conflict resolution
I am also a keynote speaker. My keynote speech "From Migrant Farm Worker to Financial Freedom" is about what it takes to reach your goals. I speak about the power of persistence, resilience, courage and the fears that prevent people from reaching their full potential. One continuing compliment I receive is the way I reorganize the talks to fit the industry in which I am speaking.
I have been a member of Toastmaster International since 2007. I have competed in the world contest of public speaking. In 2014, I competed in the world semi-final in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia where the final 90 out of 25,000 remained. I came in 28th in the world and very proud of it.
- In the sales profession: #1 Sales #1 Sales manager #1 Recruiter #1 Territory Director In 1995 I was inducted into the company's Hall of Fame
- In Toastmasters International. I have won the Chicago area #1 four times. I have also gone the the world finals in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Out of approximately 30,000 contestants only 90 go to the world finals. I placed 28 in the world.
- In the Chicago Police department I was awarded 18 Honorable mentions. This are awards for going above and beyond the call of duty.