Bring in Fireman Rob to Fire UP your group or meeting...
World Record Holder, Veteran Firefighter, Air Force Veteran,
& September 11th Search & Recovery Worker
Driven by a desire to impact positive action in lives, Robert “Fireman Rob” Verhelst delivers an engaging presentation built on overcoming adversity, validated under fire, and challenges each person to discover their purpose. His approach to purpose driven success pushes the uncomfortable, unknown limits of you and reveals simple, effective strategies that anyone can use to build mental strength, lead an “action based” lifestyle and become a better personal leader.
Fireman Rob's vast experience as a United State Air Force Veteran, his work at Ground Zero in NY, and being a Fireman connect him to his audience allowing him to deliver a genuine and down-to-earth presentation. His story of triumph and perseverance is a testimony to the power of passion and the human spirit. His impact & resolve is powerful and was seen throughout the world, in 2015, when he successful broke the Guinness World Record for Most Ironman 70.3 triathlons in one year (while wearing 50 lbs of firefighter gear) with 23.
Fireman Rob is an author, professional speaker, thought leader and philanthropist. He is driven by his mantra of “your strength is in your passion”. Without passion and inspiration we all struggle to find true success in life. Be a part of something bigger, by having Fireman Rob engage your possible through his real, proven passionate message.
If you want to ignite the fires in your group or at your next event, Fireman Rob has the energy, experience and real life message to make that happen. He is normal guy with a extraordinary ability to push the envelope of what we are capable of, then relate it to others to do it in their own lives.
- Guinness World Record for Most Ironman 70.3 Triathlons in One Year
- World Record for the Most Ironman Distance Triathlons in Full Fighter Gear in One Year (9)
- World Record for the Most Ironman 70.3 Distance Triathlons in Full Firefighter Gear in One Year (23)
- 2015 Jefferson Award Winner
- 2015 Triathlon Magazine “Best Record Breaking Performance of the Year”
- 2014 In Business Magazine “25 Most Influential People in Greater Madison”
- 2012 HITS Triathlon Athlete of the Year
- 2012 Ironman Triathlon Performance of the Year
- Selected Member of The National Society of Leadership and Success (Columbia Southern University)