INSPIRE - MOTIVATE - EDUCATE & LIVEN UP YOUR EVENTS . . .
With ROBERT GOLDSMITH as "The EnterTrainer!"
A Dynamic & High Energy Speaker That will Energize Your Group, with a Positive spin on Business, Economics, Finance, Leadership, and, Yes. . . Even how Politics can affect your Business and Your Life!
Is it possible for one person to master all of that? "Not likely!" Only an extraordinary person with a plethora of life experience can even relate. However, that’s exactly what you'll get with Robert. While "they" say, “we may only use about 25% of our brain capacity,” Robert claims to have taken it to new heights “accessing at least 26%!" Raised on the rough streets of Brooklyn, N.Y., Robert overcame the challenges of alcohol & drug addiction. No, not "those kinds" of addictions we hear about far too often. . . we're talking about the "rubbing alcohol" he used to fake a fever to get a day off from school and the aspirin from the headaches he had growing-up with three (count them "3") "Jewish" sisters! "Oy-vey!“ Thankfully, Mom was from Puerto Rico. A Graduate of the University of “Hard Knocks,” after years in the corporate world, Robert ventured on to the path of the serial entrepreneur . . . You know, where you work 80-hours a week to avoid working 40.
By now, I'm sure you recognize, Robert loves to make people laugh. But when it comes to business. Robert takes all aspects seriously. With over three decades of experience in the sales and financial services industry, Robert is a bonafide financial-guru, often referred to as "The Advisor's Advisor." Most importantly, he has mastered the art of sales & marketing in one of the most challenging industries . . .in fact, it's one where most who try, fail. A Top Earner, Recruiter and Producer at his former company, he excelled in all areas building a team of over 1800 in just 4 years. Today, Robert hosts his own weekly money talks radio show and is the voice of the Financial Tip of the Week, on The Drive Time Radio Show; "Every Day with French & Friends," broadcast on 1590-WCGO--Chicago.
The author of a USA BOOK NEWS award-winning book; “You're Earning What You Deserve . . . And That Sucks!” ( a humorous look at success in business & life), as well as, a Co-Author of the Best-Selling Book “BOOM” (anchored by the Iconic Mark Victor Hansen of Chicken Soup), Robert will also be featured in the new book for empowering woman; "Step Forward & Shine." Additionally, Robert is working on his newest entry in the financial world; “From Diapers to It Depends!” TM
Branded “The EnterTrainer,” he will share both the mindset & the skill-set to become the very best version of YOU every day, leading to a better life and a greater bottom line. He'll tug at your heartstrings make you Laugh & Cry while sharing stories of Success vs. Failure, as well as, Life, Marriage, Millennials, and of course, Money!
Some of Robert's Prior Topics Include . . .
- Surviving Marriage, Millennials & Money (humor with a family message)
- Coulda, Shoulda, Woulda - Did you Zig, when you should of Zagged?
- Leadership - It's a Never Just Your First Rodeo - It's an Every day activity.
- Objections . . . How the word "NO" can be a Yes, for you!"
- Money Does Talk - Have Your Money Teach you How to live like a Millionaire!
- Full Steam Ahead . . . Fail Fast, Fail Often, Fail Forward.
High School & College Events include. . . "
- You Only Live Once - What is in store for your future?
- Biggest Bully = The Real Biggest Loser! Note: Your Reputation Will Always Precede You!
- Hard Knocks = The School of Life!
- New York, New York
- Marriage & Children (in That order?)
- The "Life" Coach -
- Motivational Seminars - The Untold Truth
- Mid Life Crisis & Class Reunions
Coaching & Workshops (Group & One on One)
- You Will Earn What You Deserve - It doesn't have to Suck!
- It's Not How Good You Are - It's How Good You Want to Be.
- The Company Man "The Identity Crisis!"
- The 5 minute master - What's Your Elevator Speech?
Plus Keynotes Customized to fit your industry and your audience.