Robert Goldsmith as "The EnterTrainer!"
Your "High Energy" Personality that will Inspire, Inform, and educate, while entertaining Your Audience. A Passion for helping others achieve success both in Business and in Life!
Only an extraordinary person with a plethora of life experience can even relate, but this is precisely what you receive with Robert. While "they" ("they" = an urban myth) say, “we only access about 10% of our brain capacity," Robert claims to have taken his to new heights “accessing as much as 12%!" A graduate of the University of “Hard Knocks,” having lost his dad while just a boy and after several years in the corporate world, Robert ventured onto the path of the entrepreneur, you know. . . where you work 80-hours each week to avoid working 40 (Huh?).
By now, you realize Robert enjoys making people laugh. His mantra; let's keep life fun! However, when it comes to business, he takes your success very seriously. With over three decades in sales, leadership, and as a financial coach, Robert is a consummate professional. He understands that success begins with leadership even if you're not leading anyone at the moment. Having enjoyed success both as a "solo-preneur," and as the leader of many, Robert achieved the position of the "National Director of Agencies" at his former company. During that time, Robert developed, coached, inspired, and educated an organization of over 1800 financial & insurance advisors on a weekly basis nationwide.
Robert achieved his success excelling in one of the most challenging industries in which to succeed in, marketing "Death (life) Insurance." I'm sure you will agree buying insurance, particularly life insurance is rarely one of the top of everyone's wish list. Robert attributes his success in this industry to his ability to look outside of that proverbial box, most people do (his secrets to separation) when it comes to each product. Today, Robert hosts his weekly "Money Does Talk" podcast, and has appeared several times as the voice of the "Financial Tip of the Week" on the drive time radio program "Every Day with French & Friends" broadcast on 1590-WCGO-Chicago! And, get this... on weekends, you can even find him entertaining a much different type of audience at performing stand-up comedy at venues nationwide (henceforth, "the Entertrainer!").
A multi-talented personality Robert offered us a peak at his unique mindset along with a few of his strategic concepts employed to achieve his personal success in his Best-Selling book - "BOOM!" co-0authored with the Iconic Mark Victor Hansen (Chicken Soup), his critically acclaimed and humorous book on success entitled "You're Earing What You Deserve... And that Sucks," as well as the 2018 International Best-Seller "Step Forward and SHINE" for empowering women towards their own success. In his books, Robert focuses on that unique skill-set to assist you to become the very best version of "You."!
He'll strive to pull up YOUR greatness another level as he leads you on a path towards a better lifestyle and a bigger bottom-line. He tugs at your heartstrings with stories on both Success & Failure to help you improve your own vision of Life, Marriage, Millennials, and of course, your relationship with Money! And yes, your money talks!
Some of Robert's Topics Include . . .
- Think Like a Millionaire, Hustle Like You're Broke!
- Think, Be, Do . . .
- Stop Holding Yourself Back - Mirror, Mirror on the wall!
- Money Does Talk! - What's Yours Saying to You?
- Surviving Marriage, Money & Millennials! A Humorous look at 2019 and Beyond!
- Fail Fast, Fail Often, Fail Forward.
- Coulda-Shoulda-Woulda - Did you Zig When You should Have Zagged?
- Leadership: It's What You Do even if No One Else is Looking!
- The Doctor's Approach... Self Diagnosis?
- The 5-minute Networker - What's Your Elevator Speech!
- Getting a "NO" (Huh)! Re-structure Your Approach & Get a real "No!"
High School - College - Education Programs Topics:
- You Only Live Once - Live The Life You Deserve.
- What is in store for your future?
- Dealing With Change ... Life Rolls On!
- Creating the Career of Your Dreams.
- The Biggest Bully
- Or The Biggest Loser! Your Reputation Always Precedes You!
- Hard Knocks -The School of Life! Overcoming Obstacles.
- “BOOM!” (anchored by the Iconic Mark Victor Hansen of Chicken Soup Fame) - Amazon Best-Seller
- “You're Earning What You Deserve . . . And That Sucks!” (Change Your Thinking To Change Your Life) - USA BOOK News - Best Business Books 2015 Finalist
- "Step Forward And SHINE." Empowering Women to Reach Beyond any Pre-Conceived Limitations! - International Best Seller September - 2018
- Robert is currently working on his newest entry in the financial world; “From Diapers to It Depends!” TM
From an entertainment perspective, Robert has been seen at venues Nationwide including; The Addison Improv, Hyena's Comedy Club (Dallas), BackDoor Comedy, Seventy7 North (Los Angeles), The Silver Nugget (Las Vegas) among others. Also appearing on Television as a Featured Financial Professional on affiliates of CNN, CNBC, ABC & FOX Nationwide, he has been branded; “The EnterTrainer!”
Comedy Set Topics Include:
- "Marriage, Money, Children & The "Life" Coach!"
- "The Mid-Life Crisis . . . and the Class Reunion!"
- "New York - New York!!"
- "Motivationally Speaking!"
- And, Many More . . .
Partial List of Past Events Include:
- RHG Media - Your Purpose Driven Practice!
- Global Integrity Finance - Mckinney, Texas
- Veterans of Foreign Wars - Irving, Texas
- American Legion Hall - Dallas, TX
- Pay Accel - Debt Elimination, Salt Lake City, UT
- MDA Financial Sevices, Miami, Florida
- The Colony Police, TCPAA - The Colony, TX
- Pennsylvania Foster Parents Society, York, PA
- Grupe Real Estate, Stockton, CA
- Eco-Water Texas, Fort Worth, TX
- Helping Build Wealth, INC - Simi Valley, CA - Canton, OH, Fort Lee, NJ, Orlando, FL, Scottsdale, AZ, SLC, UT
- The Dallas New-Comers, Dallas, TX
- The Colony Police, The Colony, TX
- CPCU Financial Literacy- San Antonio, TX
- Coffee for Cops, Plano, TX
- Miss California International - Thousand Oaks, CA
- Miss Texas International - Richarson, TX
- Bellwether Capital, New York, NY
- Music City Mall - Lewisville, TX
- BackDoor Comedy, Dallas, TX
- Hyena's Comedy Club, Plano, TX
- IMPROV - Addison, TX - Funniest Comic in Texas
- Seventy7 North, Studio City, CA
- HBW, Inc - Las Vegas, NV
- HBW of Florida- Miami, Fl
- Financial Fitness & Insurance Services, LLC - Salt Lake City, UT
- Silver Nugget, Las Vegas, NV
- Taxes, Retirement & More - Allen, TX
- I-Care Financial Services-Work Shops - St.Petersburgh, FL
- Dallas By Definition
Personalized Keynotes Available Upon Request
- Quilly Award Winner -National Academy of Best Selling Authors USA Book News- Finalist - Best Business Books 2015 International Best Selling Author - Step Forward & Shine! Lew Roth Award - Simi Valley, Board of Education - Member: National Ethics Association 2014 - America's Premier Experts