Regina P. Brown is an accomplished national speaker, earning high marks from participants for her energy, enthusiasm, and engaging style. Her favorite topics are real estate, tech tools, and leadership for entrepreneurs. Regina is a published book author and her books are popular among real estate professionals, entrepreneurs, and others aspiring to accomplish ambitious goals and leave a lasting legacy.
Regina earned her Bachelor's degree in Real Estate and is currently completing her MBA degree. Prior to that, she earned dual degrees in Real Estate and Small Business Administration, highlighting her passion for both housing and entrepreneurship. She later earned her Technical Writing Certificate so she could reach more people, more effectively, through written communication. She is the President of Women's Council of Realtors San Diego and belongs to many professional organizations, including Realtor® Associations, ToastMasters, and the San Diego Speakers Guild.
Ms. Brown hails from San Luis Obispo’s central coast and currently is headquartered in Carlsbad. She holds memberships in professional Realtor® associations. She is a GRI, e-Pro Realtor®, GREEN Certified, and loves learning. You’re just as likely to find her sitting in a classroom being a student, as well as teaching in front of her peers. Her passion is helping entrepreneurs and small business owners succeed.
She has developed a large social media following with her many sites on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, ActiveRain, and other blogs. She has been quoted in professionals journals, interviewed on radio shows. As a volunteer serving on various real estate association committees and professional trade organizations, and is highly respected as a leader in her industry.
- Buy Your First Home: A Basic Step-by-Step Guide for First Time Home Buyers
- Learn the Lingo of Houses: Reference of Real Estate Terms for Today's Industry Professionals
- Create Your Custom eBook in 1 Day: Share Your Message, Earn Money, & Reach Millions (online course)
- Break Through Writer’s Block: Invigorate Your Mind, Generate New Ideas, & Voice Your Authentic Message Powerfully
- Lease a Commercial Business Building: Small Business Owners and Entrepreneurs — Negotiate Your Best Deal (online course)
- Super Sales Strategies: Customer Service Reference for Retailers
- Kids, Open Your Art Shop Today: Create & Sell Your Handmade Crafts
- Realtor® of the Month, Women's Council of Realtors®, San Diego Chapter, April 2014
- SkillPath 2014 Highest Average Trainer Rating "Business Writing Basics for Professionals" 9.09
- SkillPath 2014 Third Highest Overall Average Per Cap for Single Day Seminars $30.35
- SkillPath 2014 Highest Average Per Cap "The Business Writing Basics Seminar" $31.05