Regina Barr is a dynamic speaker with a natural ability for getting to the core of what’s holding people back and giving them the tools they need to reach their leadership potential.
As a former marketing executive, an executive coach, business consultant and nationally recognized speaker, she understands well the need to develop talent – particularly women – in an unpredictable business environment.
With low-key humor and an approachable style, Regina creates custom presentations that combine knowledge, research, news and trends, engaging examples and audience involvement.
A former president of Financial Women International, Regina takes a special interest in helping women achieve success. She is the founder of the Women at the Top® Network, a community of executive-minded women, and a recognized authority who is frequently quoted in the media. Her Women at the Top® column was featured in TFW magazine for five years and her blog, Women at the Top®, was featured as one of 25 career and business women blogs to read by BlogHer.
In addition to her practical experience, Regina Barr:
• Holds a BBA in management/finance, an MBA in management/marketing and an MA in human development.
• Has more than 20 years of leadership experience in the corporate sector in product management, sales, and marketing.
• Has extensive training and coaching experience with Financial Women International and with numerous private clients.
• Has earned designations as a Certified Professional Behavioral Analyst (CPBA) and a Certified Professional Values Analyst (CPVA). She is qualified to administer/ interpret Myers-Briggs Type Indicator,® DISC,® as well as a variety of other assessment tools focused on behavior, motivation, performance and team building.
• Teaches Emotional Intelligence (EQ) leadership skills.