Do you agree that, "BETTER people make a BETTER business"?
Well, I do too! With over 30 years of experience training Military, Government, Non-Profit and Corporate organizations, my diverse background and experience give me a unique, global perspective. Audiences find my presentations educational, entertaining, motivational and chock full of the real-world, actionable knowledge you need to help your people be BETTER.
- Ph.D candidate in Human Development / Masters in Administration.
- A.S.T.D. and U.S. Department of Defense Certified Instructor
- Certified by CPT / AMA, Myers-Briggs Personaility Type Instrument Administrator and Instructor
- Military Veteran, U.S. Army Retired
- Successful Entrepreneur
- Highly sought-after professional speaker who addresses a variety of topics including, but not limited to, Hispanic Issues, Emotional Intelligence, Economic and Workforce Development, Time Management and Personal Effectiveness.