Paul’s presentations are enlightening, exciting, inspirational and informative.
Paul Bridle is the world’s foremost leadership methodologist.
Trying to make sense of the latest business trends can be a daunting task. Paul has identified the way successful businesses operate to ensure future success and contexualized the information so it’s much easier to understand. His global perspective, combined with personal research leads to practical ideas people can actually use to improve their leadership and management skills.?
Paul’s presentations are enlightening, exciting, inspirational and informative. He presents the results of his years of research in a way that allows audiences to discover the true qualities of a leader and measure themselves against those standards. Audience members leave with practical tools to improve their leadership ability in their organization.
Paul is highly sought after for his presentations on leadership, teamwork and motivation. His most popular topics include:
- Teamwork Is Dead—Long Live Teams That Work: Measure teams against four qualities needed for a “Team That Works” and define the appropriate style of leadership for a specific team.
- Moving from Management to Leadership- the Key to Your Success: Differentiate between management and leadership and use a framework to evaluate and improve performance.
- The Four Expectations of a Leader: Identify areas in which you are most effective and which need improvement. Ensure your organization can develop leaders who meet these needs.
- It Is Not About Customer Service—It Is About Engaging!: Learn customers’ expectations for business these days and how to engage the customer more effectively.
- Stop Motivating Your People…It’s Not Your Job!: Discover the seven elements that need to be in place to empower people.
- The Mindset of a Leader: Identify what prevents you from being a successful leader and use the single greatest technique to engage with others more effectively.
Paul’s global perspective is one of his key strengths. He has given presentations all over the world including the UK, USA, South Africa, Eastern and Western Europe, India, Singapore, China, Iran and Australia. He is also a personal Executive Coach to select business leaders, sits on International Advisory Boards and is a Non-Executive Director for various companies.
Due to his work, Paul has been voted 12th in the Top 20 Most Influential Leadership Gurus in the World for three consecutive years and was included in the top 100 Management Gurus of all time (2010). He is currently developing new learning methodologies in a period he calls “The Age of Just-in-time Learning.”
• Leadership: The Never-Ending Story
• Teamwork is Dead – Long Live Teams That Work
• Question Your Thinking
• Things I Have Learnt from My Father/Son
• Forget Customer Service – It Is About Engagement (coming soon)
?Memberships & Organizations
• Faculty member, Institute for Management Studies
• Faculty member, Duke University
• Fellow, Institute for Business Consultants
• Fellow, Professional Speakers Association, UK
• Speaker, Vistage International
• Speaker, Academy of Chief Executives
• Platinum Speaker, Meeting Professionals International
• Member, Canadian Journalist Association
• NLP Practitioner
Awards & Recognitions
• No. 12 in the world’s “Top 20 Most Influential Leadership Gurus” for three consecutive years
• Top 100 Management Gurus of all time (2010)
• Certified Speaking Professional (CSP)
• Vistage International (UK) Best New Speaker
• JCI Senator
?Education & Certifications
• Advance Diploma in Sales & Marketing at the University of Zimbabwe
• Certified Speaking Professional
Group Captain P.W.D Ruddock Royal Air Force
Kate Ancketill, Managing Director, GDR Creative Intelligence
To contact Paul please email email@example.com or
call 1 647 990 9382