Known as "The Motivator" Michael is a former NYPD Special Investigator and Best Selling Author. He is the survivor of a bizarre double murder attempt on his life.
As a national business, political and motivational speaker, Michael is sought after by many organizations and corporations. He is known as the speaker who leaves his audiences laughing, inspired, motivated and begging for more.
During his tenure in the intelligence division, he was personally assigned to protect the Shah of Iran and Madame Chang of Taiwan. He has personally met four U.S. Presidents. He was assigned as the intelligence officer to the U.S. State Department, where he participated in treaty negotiations between the United States and Turkey.
He retired from the Police Department and joined the corporate sector in finance and management. After losing three corporate positions, during the worst recession in America and left nearly bankrupt, he embarked on his own. Applying his own style of management, he was nominated by a national magazine for operating the best company in America in his field.
Achieving success, he returned to his old beliefs and started to take care of the less fortunate. His work for various charities earned him the respect and praise of his community. In 2003, he was cited by both houses of the New York State Legislature in Senate and Assembly Resolutions as Humanitarian of the Year.
He holds a Bachelor’s Degree Magna Cum Laude in Behavioral Sciences from the New York Institute of Technology and a Masters with Distinction in Public Administration from Long Island University.
He is a contributing writer to Entrepreneur Magazine.
Bestselling Author of Three Books.
"Success By Default -The Depersonalization Of Corporate America."
"Where Did My America Go?"
Named among others as Time Magazine's "Person of the Year" in 2006
Guest appearances on over 350 radio and television programs, including, CBS, NBC and ABC, FOX, CNBC and many of their affiliates.
He is an active member of the Forum Club, World Affairs Council and Economic Forum and Leadership Business Council.
- "Success By Default - The Depersonalization of Corporate America." Bestselling business book that shows how personal relationships are the key to success.
- "Where Did My America Go?" Number six on the Amazon bestseller list. A review of the changes in American politics over the last 100 years.
- "The Conversion Prophecy" Discusses the peaceful Islamic takeover of the global economy. Winner of the "Reader's Choice Award," for 2017
- 2017 John E Weaver Literary Reader's Choice Award
- Nominated as best new fiction writer by "Books and Authors," for 2015.
- Named among others as 2006 "Time Magazines Person of the Year."
- Named as Humanitarian of the Year by the New York State Legislature in 2003.